50 Cent said this might be his last Puffy post cause he might kill himself

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
Diddler is a hoe…

He has No Way Out right now, Unless he can reveal some nvr before heard info about the Biggie/Pac deaths

YourMumsRoom

Black Excellence
Daps
Reppin
Where I shouldn't be
Both lame. Aint gonna sit here and bait someone to 'jump.'
Puff got we got coming but let's not act like the system gives a f?!k what a n!&&a do till it mess wit their interests.
Playing to a generation when Puff was active for relevance.

Red Money

All Star
Daps
It’s one of those situations where Puff has always found a way to rub him the wrong way pause

Not signing to Bad Boy cause of the black ball and telling him directly that that was the reason

Trying to size him up on some gay stuff once he finally did get hot

The whole Mase situation where 50 put money into dudes comeback with G Unit and Puff came out the woodwork on some “it’s just business”

Basically, he kept trying 50 like he was a Hollywood nikka

Okay but he did the I get money remix with Puffy and Jay-Z post ma$e on G-Unit.

So it has to be the stuff post I get money remix that set 50 off.

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Is this for real? When did this happen?
It backs up his sex trafficking allegations.

I remember 50 being offended Puff tried some gay shyt on him like take him shopping and 50 wasny trying to be Ushered into that position.

Does this predate Puff putting 50's BM out there?

Yes

Puff made slick pass at 50 with the shopping shyt when 50 was ghostwriting for him, 50 aint with that gay shyt and got offended, Puff then didnt pay him for the songs he wrote, 50 signed to Shady/Aftermath and blew up and didnt fukk with Puff, dissed him a few times but it was light. When he tried to sign Mase there was a mini reconciliation and they did the I Get Money remix, then Puff ends up wasting 50s time asking for like 2 million upfront to let Mase go and 50 was pissed, been shytting on him ever since. Then Puff took his second baby mom and smutted her out as his way of revenge on some Drake shyt and which is why 50 wont let up on him. Not to mention Diddy was standing with Ross during the height of the beef, its been alot of indirect back and forth between them

Feed-Me

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes

Puff made slick pass at 50 with the shopping shyt when 50 was ghostwriting for him, 50 aint with that gay shyt and got offended, Puff then didnt pay him for the songs he wrote, 50 signed to Shady/Aftermath and blew up and didnt fukk with Puff but when he tried to sign Mase there was a mini reconciliation and they did the I Get Money remix, then Puff ends up wasting 50s time asking for like 2 million upfront to let Mase go and 50 was pissed, been shytting on him ever since. Then Puff took his second baby mom and smutted her out as his way of revenge on some Drake shyt and which is why 50 wont let up on him. Not to mention Diddy was standing with Ross during the height of the beef, its been alot of indirect back and forth between them
Puff did pay him. 50 went to bad boy office with a pistol when they tried to strike a deal for a signing. Puff said 50 was too toxic

There wasn't a reconciliation for I get money remix. Apex who made the beat re did it with that wack ass Forbes 1,2,3 on the hook. They weren't in the studio together. 50 just wanted the first billion dollar song in hip hop to be a 50 song.

Mase, I don't actually have any info there. I just remember 50 being on hot97 or some ish and Puff asked for 2 million and 50 said man, mase ain't worth 2milly with 2 million in his pocket lol

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
50 still lost..he needs to hold this monumental L :snoop:

No amount of tweeting and memes will erase the fact the Diddy used 50s baby momma as a prostitute.

50 would love to take it to the street, but he'll lose to Diddy there too. smh

DarkmanX

All Star
Daps
Puff did pay him. 50 went to bad boy office with a pistol when they tried to strike a deal for a signing. Puff said 50 was too toxic

There wasn't a reconciliation for I get money remix. Apex who made the beat re did it with that wack ass Forbes 1,2,3 on the hook. They weren't in the studio together. 50 just wanted the first billion dollar song in hip hop to be a 50 song.

Mase, I don't actually have any info there. I just remember 50 being on hot97 or some ish and Puff asked for 2 million and 50 said man, mase ain't worth 2milly with 2 million in his pocket lol

Im aware of everything that happened in real time but honestly why was 50 trying to sign Mase?

Was it cuz he believed in him or to spite Diddy?

Remember, this is 2004-05 Mase who hadnt been rappin since 99-2000. What did he see in him?

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
Im aware of everything that happened in real time but honestly why was 50 trying to sign Mase?

Was it cuz he believed in him or to spite Diddy?

Remember, this is 2004-05 Mase who hadnt been rappin since 99-2000. What did he see in him?

50 was trying to look out for the veterans, Mobb Deep needed a new home and was welcomed with open arms…

Mase had the image and he would have a comeback.

Women loved Mase plus he wasn’t flabby like M.O.P was

GetRichOrDieTryin

Superstar
Daps
Puffy only took 50s BM cause 50s BM started hating 50 and her go to was to goto the enemy
Either way puffy tasting gawdfathers dikk
Pause :ufdup: