50 Cent & The Game Performing At The Same Show December 18th

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Making peace doesn't = Friendship...it just means there's no beef

50 still makes sure to have Game's parts edited out when he posts "Hate it or Love it" or "How we do" on his IG. I don't think 50 will ever do anything with him, no reunions...would be cool to see tho.

I still think Banks taking that picture with Game and them is what really made 50 stop publicly fukking with Banks. I think they pressed Banks into taking that pic lowkey but that's another topic, caught him slippin and pulled the camera out

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp

50 still makes sure to have Game's parts edited out when he posts "Hate it or Love it" or "How we do" on his IG. I don't think 50 will ever do anything with him, no reunions...would be cool to see tho.

I still think Banks taking that picture with Game and them is what really made 50 stop publicly fukking with Banks. I think they pressed Banks into taking that pic lowkey but that's another topic, caught him slippin and pulled the camera out
Banks and 50 still were cool after that, they did appearances together and G Unit was still a thing.. I think what made them fall out again was Banks' grandmother passing away and 50 paid respects on IG then days later said something slick about Banks for not inviting him to the funeral seeing as how he had a relationship with her from hustling with Banks dad, it wasnt until that point that they started distancing themselves from one another, besides why would 50 hold a grudge about taking a pic with Game when hes had several public friendly interactions with Game in clubs since?
36900019_1773114192735689_1263974884841619456_n.jpg

TripleAgent

Holding my nuts fukking thousand dollar lesbians
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
This by FAR the least gay festival lineup I've ever seen. I would go to this and not be embarrassed.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
this is like the perfect lineup for a :flabbynsick: breh like me

can jam out...and you know for a fact everybody too tired to be on the dumb shyt (maybe except for the YG & Blueface crowd)

Krazy

Rifle weh taller dan palm tree
Daps
Reppin
Judgement Yard

Well in that case.
What was 50s excuse?

He ain’t get pressed to take a picture with Game.

50 was foul for bringing up Lodi.
Only to take a flick with Game