50 Cent x Angie Martinez Interview (Open Ups About Relationship w/ His Son, First Pitch & SJ2014)

VanVanCity

I pass on the syrup and welcome the chronic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn fif laid down the gauntlet on Marquise, I know he told him he was done in those text. But, damn he just flat out said, "he didn't miss me, he missed the car he may have been expecting to get" If he wanted me there they would have called.
But Take a picture with him and
:ufdup:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
black people haha
"its gonna be a hot summer"
"lets see who's real"
keep kiling yourselves
while iggy azalea is having the rap song of the summer
grown ass black men

...and don't leave out Biebcac exposed, that he'll lynch a ******:ehh:

ThaPrez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
dude must be approaching 40 and has a couple kids, you aint gonna be an amped up wild nicca forever, especially if you're sober. jay similarly... so it's ok to see these niccas just talking like normal people.

contrast to diddy no soul having ass turning up on drugs and dancing for the cameras.

props to ross for having a good character... can imagine a nicca 50-60 years old and still playing the gimmick well real talk.

Mike Ock

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The World, but from BK
:noah: @ Angie's chest game and :krs: @ Nas making another dream come true for a rapper who talked shyt about him, but was in awe when seeing him face to face. Jay, Cam and now 50.

b@squ1@t

I AM THE GOLDEN GOD
Daps
finally watched it dope interview...the quietness when he started goin in on henchman is special

that grandmother shyt was powerful too

and someboyd said somethin bout him beggin to work w/ drake or some shyt foh

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
dude must be approaching 40 and has a couple kids, you aint gonna be an amped up wild nicca forever, especially if you're sober. jay similarly... so it's ok to see these niccas just talking like normal people.

contrast to diddy no soul having ass turning up on drugs and dancing for the cameras.

props to ross for having a good character... can imagine a nicca 50-60 years old and still playing the gimmick well real talk.

50 still the same nikka. watch that old video when he was 28 years old on rap city bassment back in 2003, he hasn't changed. I don't recall him ever being "wild" or "amped up" tbh. just very outspoken.
50 and G-Unit antics will be entertaining this summer.

b@squ1@t

I AM THE GOLDEN GOD
Daps
thats what im sayin..the nikka had me a lil teary eyed lol..

stop it man..i felt it too
6266047.gif

ThaPrez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
50 still the same nikka. watch that old video when he was 28 years old on rap city bassment back in 2003, he hasn't changed. I don't recall him ever being "wild" or "amped up" tbh. just very outspoken.
50 and G-Unit antics will be entertaining this summer.
he's a lot humbler....

partly due to age, partly due to being humbled by sales.

but even at 28, you're grown. especially if you been hustling in the hood since the age of 10. so the 2003 rap city I wouldn't expect dude to be wild - he came in the game at a late age too.