50 inch 4K tv Amazon flash sale!!! $300!!!! Eat my brehs...:gladbron: Black Friday Deals

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
Think im gonna wait another year for the 4k upgrade. Should be able to get a 70 inch next year for 3-400.
#MeToo.

I just want the price to go down on the Samsung Q9FN a little more.:picard:

I brought a PS4 earlier this year but held off on getting the 65" 4KTV:whoa:

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
What’s wrong with it
I got one last Black Friday and it's working great for me since then. What happened with yours?

Fam came to me for suggestions. Pointed 'em toward the TCL 55R615 after raving reviews online.

Motion outside of 4k streaming was handled poorly. Watching sports (and general TV) was just bad. A far cry from what online reviews made it seem.

There was also an audio sync issue with external audio sources. Apparently its a common problem with this years model that's baked into the Roku OS. The TV doesn't have options to offset sound output, and maxing the offset on the available soundbar still had a minor delay.

I'm not foreign to calibrating TV sets. I exhausted my resources, eventually getting in contact with TCL support. All they could suggest was exchanging the panel. :heh:

Ended up spending lil extra for a NU8000 and called it a day. Just had Thanksgiving there. Football was crisp. :ehh:

Ultimately, I was reminded "you get what you pay for."

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Fam came to me for suggestions. Pointed 'em toward the TCL 55R615 after raving reviews online.

Motion outside of 4k streaming was handled poorly. Watching sports (and general TV) was just bad. A far cry from what online reviews made it seem.

There was also an audio sync issue with external audio sources. Apparently its a common problem with this years model that's baked into the Roku OS. The TV doesn't have options to offset sound output, and maxing the offset on the available soundbar still had a minor delay.

I'm not foreign to calibrating TV sets. I exhausted my resources, eventually getting in contact with TCL support. All they could suggest was exchanging the panel. :heh:

Ended up spending lil extra for a NU8000 and called it a day. Just had Thanksgiving there. Football was crisp. :ehh:

Ultimately, I was reminded "you get what you pay for."
Did the same thing...

MollyGalaga

+*++****+*+*+*=*++*.*+
Daps
Reppin
HTX
////Gonna see one of these TVs when I head back to my moms crib

although i really wanted her to cop that ps4 bundle for me

:mjcry: