I died for your sins
Daps
fx33rLx.gif

IN:mjgrin:

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
5 matches on the main card? :mjlol:

I don't think this ppv is gonna run for a full 3 hours but the matches could make this the E's PPV of the year.

20 minutes Women's MITB
45 minute Men's MITB
30 minute WWE title match
15 minute Women's title match
25 minutes tag title match
15 minutes of promos, match packages, recaps, network shilling etc.

.. gives you a 2.5 hour ppv.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I don't think this ppv is gonna run for a full 3 hours but the matches could make this the E's PPV of the year.

20 minutes Women's MITB
45 minute Men's MITB
30 minute WWE title match
15 minute Women's title match
25 minutes tag title match
15 minutes of promos, match packages, recaps, network shilling etc.

.. gives you a 2.5 hour ppv.
Blandy/Mahal won't be 30 mins:laugh:

Cobratron

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Men's MITB match should be really good, Usos/New Day has potential, and the women's MITB is going to be an interestingly scary car wreck that will probably legit injure more than a few of them. The rest is trash (:whoa: I support Jinder, but Orton sucks and should not be main eventing in 2017).

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Please let tradition stay as far as people losing in their hometown. Jinder needs to beat Orton in the worst way
Spoiler On A Segment Planned For WWE Money In The Bank - WrestlingInc.com

It looks like several WWE Hall of Famers will be appearing at Sunday's Money In the Bank pay-per-view, likely for the WWE Title match between Randy Orton and champion Jinder Mahal.

The Wrestling Observer Newsletter reports that a segment with Legends is planned for the pay-per-view with Bob Orton Jr., Ric Flair, Larry Hennig, Greg Gagne and Baron Von Raschke all confirmed to be booked. Other Legends such as Ted DiBiase Sr., Rocky Johnson and Gerald Brisco are rumored to appear.

--------------------------------------------------------
So this may either be a great way to pile on more heat for Jinder when he wins or there's about to be a :mjpls: celebration for Orton. I'm thinking it's the former.

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
She's not winning it. :martin: People just love to be pessimistic for no reason. Lana barely has enough experience and is just a filler feud.
Maybe but with the way Naomi has been booked since she came back, they're probably ready to take it off her soon....very soon.