Daps
Reppin
Dade
Lee vs Khabib and Ferguson vs Barboza are the fights to make

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Lee vs Khabib
I like his boldness and bravery but he's not in khabib's league to be honest I ain't even sold on Lee but he's the first individual with a % of black blood to fully embrace UFC fans :mjpls:and roll with it. For that he gets points.
Ferguson vs Barboza are the fights to make
haven't we seen that already :jbhmm:what incentive does eldummy have to take on an opponent he already beat when he already stated he won't accept any other fight but conor:birdman:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
:smugfavre:I hate the both of these cacs but that was sweet only wish he was put to sleep

I disagree. That's just Kevin Lee's personality, Mcgregor is an act/trash Ric Flair rip off. 9th rate Ali wannabe.
He might be brash and confident in his personal life but whatever he's trying to portray once he's in front of cameras is a remix of Connor. Hes literally ripped off quotes like he's been watching tapes

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:smugfavre:I hate the both of these cacs but that was sweet only wish he was put to sleep

He might be brash and confident in his personal life but whatever he's trying to portray once he's in front of cameras is a remix of Connor. Hes literally ripped off quotes like he's been watching tapes

He actually used quotes from McGregor?

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
He actually used quotes from McGregor?
Yeah:francis:
I love seeing Lee win, the racist MMA nerds can't stand his black ass. It's funny as hell to see them getting "triggered" by his unapologetic personality and success.
Only thing he needs is to let it flow. If he's naturally like that as you say he shouldn't appear like a remix of a bunch of other dudes. In the mmajunkie vid where he talks about a 165 div, those mannerisms are Floyd's. That's exactly what he always did with his hands when he would boast about the revenue his last 2 fights made or when he would say "you ppl said I am the greatest I didnt"

Last edited: