6/29 DAZN: Demetrius Andrade vs Maciej Sulecki (WBO Middleweight Title)

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Beat GGG twice already in my opinion i don't want to see that shyt no mor

He ducked charlo it is what is, he ducked GGG the first time when he gave up the WBC belt it is what it is, he wasn't ready to for 160, cotto was nowhere near a real middleweight and eased into a title beating a one leg man.

It's no excuse for Charlo like it was for GGG the first time, he ducked Charlo at 154 both of them, now he ducking again, gave up the title he got from GGG just like that, wbc had give some honorary bullshyt to save face to the mexico people lmao it is what it is
Charlo was getting his ears boxed off by korobov, he's not scaring anybody. Especially no elite guys. Kovalev at 175 is a MUCH tougher fight for Canelo. Kovalev would spark charlo at 175 and that's a fact.

But regardless, as long as charlo keeps winning he's gonna get his shot. Canelo already said his goal is to unify 160 and 168. So charlo vs canelo is inevitable. If charlo is as good as you sayin, then he should remain undefeated. Especially if keeps fighting these C level guys. The canelo fight will happen. And it will be one of the cleaner wins of canelo's career. Charlo is not slick like Lara or Danny. Dude gets hit clean very often. He knows he ain't ready for that. I still remember when Danny rolled up on him and had him shook to death. All that loud talk is for show. Deep down charlo knows he still got work to do before he faces the top guys.

This shyt will never get old:mjlol:.....and look at the top comment. Danny still wants it. This was a few hours ago.
Let's see if charlo responds:sas2:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Charlo was getting his ears boxed off by korobov, he's not scaring anybody. Especially no elite guys. Kovalev at 175 is a MUCH tougher fight for Canelo. Kovalev would spark charlo at 175 and that's a fact.

But regardless, as long as charlo keeps winning he's gonna get his shot. Canelo already said his goal is to unify 160 and 168. So charlo vs canelo is inevitable. If charlo is as good as you sayin, then he should remain undefeated. Especially if keeps fighting these C level guys. The canelo fight will happen. And it will be one of the cleaner wins of canelo's career. Charlo is not slick like Lara or Danny. Dude gets hit clean very often. He knows he ain't ready for that. I still remember when Danny rolled up on him and had him shook to death. All that loud talk is for show. Deep down charlo knows he still got work to do before he faces the top guys.

This shyt will never get old:mjlol:.....and look at the top comment. Danny still wants it. This was a few hours ago.
Let's see if charlo responds:sas2:

korobov won 4 rounds and also is an avoided fighter, you acting like korobov is scrub straight casual ass nikka lmao

what does that Danny Jacobs video show, CHarlo said okay LETS FIGHT, and Jacobs started talking about M's lmao

I mean what the fukk is wrong with yall dikk in booty ass nikkaz

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
korobov won 4 rounds and also is an avoided fighter, you acting like korobov is scrub straight casual ass nikka lmao

what does that Danny Jacobs video show, CHarlo said okay LETS FIGHT, and Jacobs started talking about M's lmao

I mean what the fukk is wrong with yall dikk in booty ass nikkaz

Stop. Danny checked dude like he was his father. Charlo was barkin real loud before he got there, but he lost that energy real quick. This let me know charlo isn't ready. If he don't get canelo or little g next, then Danny jacobs is the next best thing. It makes perfect sense too. If he beats Danny worse than canelo or even knocks him out, he'll make a statement to the whole boxing world. But he don't really want that.

Charlo: "where he at?....I'm in Brooklyn, where Danny jacobs at. I'm about to get on my shannon the cannon shyt" :smugdraper:

*Danny Jacob's walks up*

"Ohhh, I came at the perfect time":mjlit:

Charlo: :steviej:

Danny: "so what we doing?.....you sayin I'm duckin"

Charlo: "whatever you wanna do":mjgrin:

Danny's homie in the back: "look at his eyes, he a p*ssy!!

:dead:......there ain't no way to spin that, charlo got chumped. That's when I knew he does a lot of the shyt for the cameras. It'll still be a close fight, but Danny got the mental edge. And charlo will finally be coming in as the smaller fighter. He don't want that risk though.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stop. Danny checked dude like he was his father. Charlo was barkin real loud before Danny got there. But he lost that energy real quick. This let me know charlo isn't ready. If he don't get canelo or little g next, then Danny jacobs is the biggest name available. It makes perfect sense too. If he beats Danny worse than canelo or even knocks him, he'll make a statement to the whole boxing world. But he don't really want that.

Charlo: "where he at?....I'm in Brooklyn, where Danny jacobs at. I'm about to get on my shannon the cannon shyt" :smugdraper:

*Danny Jacob's walks up*

"Ohhh, I came at the perfect time":mjlit:

Charlo: :mjgrin:

Danny: "so what we doing?.....you sayin I'm duckin"

Charlo: "whatever you wanna do":steviej:

Danny's homie in the back: "look at his eyes, he a p*ssy!!

:dead:......there ain't no way to spin that, charlo got chumped. That's when I knew he does a lot of the shyt for the cameras. It'll still be a close fight, but Danny got the mental edge. And charlo will finally be coming in as the smaller fighter. He don't want that risk though.

You sound like a bytch, some dikk riding fakkit shouted in the background and thats being check

Charlo told jacobs in his face we can dump both our opponents and fight each other next
and Danny didn't says shyt period

charlo said lets fight period, danny changed the subject and started talking about money, you the one spinning talking out the side of you neck like a bytch ass groupie

I can't take you serious, you a dikk sucker bro

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
You sound like a bytch, some dikk riding fakkit shouted in the background and thats being check

Charlo told jacobs in his face we can dump both our opponents and fight each other next

charlo said lets fight period, danny changed the subject and started talking about money, you the one spinning talking out the side of you neck like a bytch ass groupie

Man shut your emotional ass up, charlo got sonned :russ:

chunky_mcdaniels

All Star
Daps

Man........this guy.

Charlo was out there puffing like a dragon, trying to take it there.

Danny walks up and he goes back into some low voice, shrinking violet stuff.

That's call of the wild 101, young buck fronts up, but wilters when the pressure is there.

Everybody saw it.

• Dap
Reactions: L68
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man........this guy.

Charlo was out there puffing like a dragon, trying to take it there.

Danny walks up and he goes back into some low voice, shrinking violet stuff.

That's call of the wild 101, young buck fronts up, but wilters when the pressure is there.

Everybody saw it.

lmao, you live in a fantasy world

Charlo said lets fight, Danny avoided the reality, all this make believe, Charlo was not giving a damn about no Danny jacobs, Jacobs ain't do nothing disrespectful

yall nikkaz would shyt yall drawz in Charlo presence lmao, talking this nonsense, the bottom line is danny didn't want to fight

He told him they can fight next, and Danny started changing the subject thats all I saw, all this dumb shyt you talking about didn't happen

chunky_mcdaniels

All Star
Daps
lmao, you live in a fantasy world

Charlo said lets fight, Danny avoided the reality, all this make believe, Charlo was not giving a damn about no Danny jacobs, Jacobs ain't do nothing disrespectful

yall nikkaz would shyt yall drawz in Charlo presence lmao, talking this nonsense, the bottom line is danny didn't want to fight

He told him they can fight next, and Danny started changing the subject thats all I saw, all this dumb shyt you talking about didn't happen

Oh okay.

Danny kept his heart rate in check like the Brownsvillain he is. Charlo was yapping that next fight stuff and he said it how it is ‘I’m fighting the big dawgs right now, why would I fight you now?’ Everybody saw that.

I want Charlo to get the big fights too, I kinda like him. He got sonned that day though. End of story.