6 black women and 1 secret asian woman.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Non blk folk don't realize how easy it is to peep when someone around them ain't blk.:mjlol:

For instance, fools on here try their best to skate along with their digital blackface but even through screen some of us just be knowing. These days I just be observing, like this dummy actually think he fooling somebody

g51q1lfm0yl01.gif
I'm the exact same way. Be reading shyt like.. "Does anyone else see this shyt?"
mase-lol.gif

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Non blk folk don't realize how easy it is to peep when someone around them ain't blk.:mjlol:

For instance, fools on here try their best to skate along with their digital blackface but even through screen some of us just be knowing. These days I just be observing, like this dummy actually think he fooling somebody

g51q1lfm0yl01.gif

@Wallychamp
@Rakim Allah
@O.G.B
@Da King

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
no it isn't, this white guy had everyone fooled

had nikkas legit voting other nikkas out because they didn't struggle enough :mjgrin: :mjlol:

It won't be admitted but the Coli is very much like this.
milk is different tho.

he did have them voting each other out :mjlol:
He is different but his background had them sold. We hear the struggle of South Central, ran the streets, in and out of jail and that epitomizes blackness for many of us.

ChatGPT-4

Superstar
Daps
It won't be admitted but the Coli is very much like this.

He is different but his background had them sold. We hear the struggle of South Central, ran the streets, in and out of jail and that epitomizes blackness for many of us.
America is segregated so its the geography. Had he said some meth/trailer town in a desert they would assume white as no black people would even be there.