6 Figures 6 Certs Random Thoughts Thread

Sonny Bonds

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I had one of those long virtual on-site interviews today. I tired and kinda amped up at the same time.

I hope I get it. The team seems good and the job is at the right level for my skills.

I don't usually do thank you emails, but I always think they maybe I should. I've never gotten a job after sending them in the past, so I stopped doing them.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Boss? Do you call man daddy as well :dame:
As long as he keep on paying me
full

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Don’t be the last one left doing 8 jobs.
That’s how I feel at times. :beli:

Been able to relax a little, got transitioned off a dead end project. I’m still working way more now then I did during the pandemic.

Used to be done at 12pm, now it’s like 3 or 4, on average.
More layoffs :why:
Who, what, when, where :damn:

Spence

Superstar
Daps
I had one of those long virtual on-site interviews today. I tired and kinda amped up at the same time.

I hope I get it. The team seems good and the job is at the right level for my skills.

I don't usually do thank you emails, but I always think they maybe I should. I've never gotten a job after sending them in the past, so I stopped doing them.
From an HR rep, send it. Couldn’t hurt. The older crowd loves them if you have any running your new team.

Sonny Bonds

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
From an HR rep, send it. Couldn’t hurt. The older crowd loves them if you have any running your new team.
4 people interviewed me (including the team manager). Plus, there's the recruiting coordinator who kicked off the Zoom meeting (15 min. chat) and tech recruiter who closed things out (another short chat).

Should I send a thank you email to all of them?

Spence

Superstar
Daps
4 people interviewed me (including the team manager). Plus, there's the recruiting coordinator who kicked off the Zoom meeting (15 min. chat) and tech recruiter who closed things out (another short chat).

Should I send a thank you email to all of them?
Nah, just the team head that’s making the decision and cc the official recruiter. Coordinator is too low on the totem

Spence

Superstar
Daps
This shyt is done.
Being on the job market looking for a remote recruiter role scares the shyt out of me. Those roles basically don’t exist anymore. :mjcry:

I hope I can ride out this government contracting role out as long as possible, a few states we work with are in a budget crisis and once they start cutting I’ll eventually be thrown out on the street too :snoop: