60% of millennials earning over $100,000 say they're living paycheck to paycheck

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Real estate is crazy right now lol congrats

That's wild I was thinking of getting the new lexus but still thinking maybe suv instead of another sedan

Mercedes looks good but still don't know if maintenance is low as lexus tho

Thats her Benz.. I have a RCF

So far so good with her maintenace.

hatealot

Banned
Daps
Most folks do not own their properties.
Everyone is trying to appear as if they got it like that.
They all financing in to some degree.
Many of these high paying jobs have these folks renting homes/apts to be closer to work and being charged high rents.
:yeshrug:

BlaccSunrise

Superstar
Daps
Your roommate is the answer. Paying half on rent and utilities would obviously give everyone all that money to save. My best friend got kicked out and ending up living with me for 2 years. I was flush.

But most grown people aren’t trying to live with a stranger. Having rules and other people to think about. “Be quiet my roommate is sleep” If you have kids then how many rooms you got in this house? Can’t even cook dinner at the same time. Can’t walk around my house butt naked if I feel like. Is this even my house? Might as well just rent mine out at that point. Get him a roommate and make some money while I live somewhere else

Sorry. Just that thought of going back to a roommate. Hell nah lol. But I’m :flabbynsick:
One of my favorite things about living alone. Can't do that with @Another Man being your roommate.:dame: