6’5”, 320 lb Treh Tries To Join All Woman’s Gym. They Tell Him “FOH”….

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It will be all over soon#BabylonMustFall
I find it interesting how humanity goes in these huge cycles. For example Babylon during the biblical era was the most LGBTq friendly place on earth and now present day Babylon (Iraq) puts people to death for being gay let alone trans.

Persia did a similar thing and now became iran, the honorary foreign legion of Harlem.

Now coming back to the US, I think we did the reverse cycle, because I'm certain the puritans Lutherans quakers etc of 1776 we're as equally against LGBTQ as the middle east is today. But now this nation is the trail blazing Babylon of earth. :russ:

We (as a species) will probably still be arguing about gender identity in the year 3100AD. Would be hilarious if Arab (or even African) nations pivoted back to lgbt-friendliness in the future and started wagging their fingers at a conservative west for tolerance:mjlol:

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
We warned them about this when that fruit allowed them to go to the women's restroom :unimpressed:

Women are gonna have to check this shyt before any man can correct it

Daps
Most sensible trans people do. But then you have types like this. Who love the attention and have'nt even bothered to attempt to pass. Just so they can see how far they can push things to fuel their inner victimhood.

When you look and sound like a man in a wig. People will treat you like a man in a wig.

And if women want to feel safe in a woman only space respect it.
100%.

I think a trans woman would be accepted if they've undergone significant work (surgeries, hormone therapy etc). It also helps if you're naturally shorter/petite build.

You can't look like an NFL lineman trying to pull this off. It's like taking Deebo (RIP) and putting a wig on him but changing NOTHING else and then him showing up at the female gym.

Being trans DOES NOT mean being gay. Like a biological male breh could say "I feel like I should be a woman" but he still is only attracted to females/puzzy.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Daps
I don't know what's more funny, how this behemoth cac actually looks, the news reporter calling this thing a "she" or the cacs male voice while talking about it's a "she" :mjlol:

BulletProof

Just a B@stard Living in a Suit
Daps
Reppin
Neck ties and boxing gloves.
Don’t have an issue with trans people but they need to slowly come to the realisation that not everyone will willingly accept them or be comfortable around them.
Thats true.

I've never seen an under dog marginalized group so demanding for universal accommodation.