6Fraud and Taylor Swift Joining Forces to Make a New "Different" Hit

Not The Ruler O9

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Drake & Taylor Swift Are Collaborating on Music Together

An insider tells E! News Drake and Taylor Swift are indeed collaborating on brand new music together, and given that they share 11 Grammy wins, 56 nominations and 7 chart-topping tracks between them, it's bound to be a smash hit.

For those surprised by the seemingly unlikely duo, our source reveals "the music they have been working on is different," albeit "very catchy." The insider adds, "They've both been having a great time in the studio."

Speculation that the pop sensation and rapper were spending time together surfaced when Swift attended his 30th birthday bash just last week. A partygoer told E! News of the pair's co-mingling, "At one point Drake and Taylor were seen near the DJ together talking, his arm over her shoulder for a minute like a real friend moment. It looked like they were talking about something deep."

:scust: two frauds making :wrist::trash:

Yoda

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hip Hop
DWbYw9Q.jpg

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
drake-taylor-swift_38.jpg

Are Drake and Taylor Swift about to drop a smash hit? An anonymous source tells E! News that the two mega-stars have, indeed, been collaborating on new music.

The music is “different” and “very catchy,” according to the unnamed source, who adds, “They’ve both been having a great time in the studio.” Recently, there were rumors that Drizzy and Swift were dating. However, those rumors were quickly squashed. A separate source, who attended Drake’s birthday party, tells E! News, “At one point Drake and Taylor were seen near the DJ together talking, his arm over her shoulder for a minute like a real friend moment. It looked like they were talking about something deep.” The source continues, “They are not dating or hooking up. They are both purely friends.”

These two have astounding mainstream track records, so one has to imagine whatever they put out together will do big numbers on all streaming services. Combined, Drake and Swift have a 11 Grammy wins, 56 nominations and seven chart-topping songs.

In case you missed it, check out a video clip of Drake’s dad, Dennis Graham, singing happy birthday to his son at the birthday bash in Los Angeles. Drake then takes the mic and makes a toast to all those in attendance, stating, “Out of the ‘twos’ now, I look at this number and I get a different vision … People keep asking me how I feel. I feel great.” He continues, “I wanna thank everybody for tonight. It’s an incredible evening.”

In other Drizzy-related news, The Boy is preparing to drop his new “playlist” More Life. Expect the project to release sometime in December. It will likely include “Two Birds, One Stone,” “Sneakin,'” “Fake Love” and “Wanna Know,” all tracks that the 6 God released on an Oct. 23 episode of OVO Sound Radio.

Are Drake and Taylor Swift About to Drop a Smash Hit? - XXL

:francis: pop music at it's finest

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY