6ix9ine hit with Ice on Stage in Minnesota

DomisLive

Pro
Supporter
Daps
I ain’t know you post on here...Ima fan of ya shyt:salute:

But to the topic this n!gga won’t be around by nxt year. I heard the n!ggas around him thats extorting him like that. But he aint
Salute brother, I love this place I just don’t post my stuff here but his manager is well-connected what bloods, but since he’s bringing in the money they’re going to make him look like he’s running it, he won’t be around too long what the attitude of he won’t be touched because keep in mind if presidents have been touched and even Tupac was touched that had a deathrow behind him this guy can be touched, he’s entertaining as hell but it won’t last long.

keepitrealprk

All Star
Daps
at most this guy is getting 10-15k a night/show. that money will dry up soon enough when promoters don't want to deal with all the bullshyt that comes with booking a guy with a crew of 20 people that DO NOTHING.

he made a vid about not being booked at festivals, obviously real festival bookers don't want to touch this shyt with a ten foot pole for so many reasons.

PatvFoo

Superstar
Daps
Salute brother, I love this place I just don’t post my stuff here but his manager is well-connected what bloods, but since he’s bringing in the money they’re going to make him look like he’s running it, he won’t be around too long what the attitude of he won’t be touched because keep in mind if presidents have been touched and even Tupac was touched that had a deathrow behind him this guy can be touched, he’s entertaining as hell but it won’t last long.

I agree

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
at most this guy is getting 10-15k a night/show. that money will dry up soon enough when promoters don't want to deal with all the bullshyt that comes with booking a guy with a crew of 20 people that DO NOTHING.

he made a vid about not being booked at festivals, obviously real festival bookers don't want to touch this shyt with a ten foot pole for so many reasons.
10-15K? He has 3 Billboard 100 songs rn