6ix9ine in Feds (Update :69 pleads not guilty, feds had a confidential informant within the camp)

Is it over for 6ix9ine?

• Total voters

Plankton

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom

Dude said he saw dude was a clown but put his integrity to the side to try to get on with a 69 co sign. I dunno man. What happened to 'not every check is a good check?' If u saying u saw all that shyt beforehand yet did it anyway, what does that say about your integrity? It forces me to acknowledge that had 69 not gotten booked, he would still have those same feelings privately but would still be cool with him publicly. He's admitting "im the type of person who will think the worse of you but will act like we cool if we getting money together" And thats not something u say outloud. Also....How could I feel sorry for your mans who got caught up when u admit u thought he was a clown beforehand? Your man was around someone u thought was a clown yet you didnt go out of your way to stop them. So why should I feel for ya man getting caught up by someone u saw beforehand as a clown? Plus that thing about his attitude knowing dudes was catching gun charges was even more of a warning yet he kept fuking with him. SMH. I'm just saying.....Thats what I get from hearing him tell his side on this song.

iw0vbo.jpg

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
Dude said he saw dude was a clown but put his integrity to the side to try to get on with a 69 co sign. I dunno man. What happened to 'not every check is a good check?' If u saying u saw all that shyt beforehand yet did it anyway, what does that say about your integrity? It forces me to acknowledge that had 69 not gotten booked, he would still have those same feelings privately but would still be cool with him publicly. He's admitting "im the type of person who will think the worse of you but will act like we cool if we getting money together" And thats not something u say outloud. Also....How could I feel sorry for your mans who got caught up when u admit u thought he was a clown beforehand? Your man was around someone u thought was a clown yet you didnt go out of your way to stop them. So why should I feel for ya man getting caught up by someone u saw beforehand as a clown? Plus that thing about his attitude knowing dudes was catching gun charges was even more of a warning yet he kept fuking with him. SMH. I'm just saying.....Thats what I get from hearing him tell his side on this song.

iw0vbo.jpg

Yup, it's corny as fukk. You knew all this but was still rocking with him in public? They wanna wait until he's locked up to speak and not when they were out and about.

I get it but it doesn't make this nikka look good at all. All this means is other nikkas around him needa not trust him either.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Yup, it's corny as fukk. You knew all this but was still rocking with him in public? They wanna wait until he's locked up to speak and not when they were out and about.

I get it but it doesn't make this nikka look good at all. All this means is other nikkas around him needa not trust him either.
Song is corny lol feel like he low key clout chasing

Trot LaRoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi/LA
Its fukk 69 but dude looks like an opportunist clout chaser....if u run with snakes then ppl gonna look at u like you got scales too

Cant switch up now....if u thought he was a clown then, then that makes u one by association.

It look like dude mad bc 69 didnt give him enough shine:manny:

Suleiman Bey

Banned
Daps
Not familiar with this artist but I'm glad a song like this was made. People need to keep their foot on 69's neck.

Fred.
Foot on his neck? You can't be 69 team or ex team and diss him. You look like a whole goofy. Yall let a nikka with no rank, no stripes, no nothing, call shots and involve yall in beef? But yall real? FOH! Yall just as flaw as him. Probably more, yall seen this nikkas as a comeup and he burnt yall now yall extra mad.