6ix9ine Responds To J Hood Indirectly: If I Wasn't 'King Of NY' Somebody Should Of Had Stopped Me.

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
Everybody should just ignore him and let his ties seem illusionary.

At this rate, he's just gonna keep making himself look untouchable because he's feeding too many nikkas right now for them to toss him aside no matter what

Benefited

Banned
Daps
Been taunting NY nikkas for months now,nobodys stopped em:francis:

Maybe its just clear he aint the king:mjlol:

Jefferson Jackson

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Wave Rider
...If he would have brought up the LOX dropping dude like a bad habit :deadmanny:

or his step pops touchin' his body...:francis:

Hood is only calling you out, not Jadakiss or Styles. What is that?
[Laughs] I swear to God, I go outside and my nikkas say the same thing, “Yo, Louch, this nikka, he want it with you.” I didn’t even have the talk with him. Him and Styles had the talk about going their separate ways. I don’t know why he’s calling me out. Yo, Hood, when your stepfather was touching on your body, fam, I went and ran in your house and got ’em. Me and my goons ran in and got your step-pops for you. And a list of other things, but I just want to throw that one out there to sting him a little bit. That was me. Remember, Hood? That’s big homie. And I still don’t have no beef with you, until this day. But you getting out of hand. I may have to smack you on your head a little bit and [make him] stand in the corner or something. [Laughs] After I work out every day, at least four times a week, I go eat my lunch in front of [J-Hood’s] house. I sit there, beep the horn, make my calls, chill [and] wait to see who comes in. [Laughs] Yo, Hood, did you move or something? Why are you doing all this tough guy shyt for? Business-wise, I get why he’s saying, “Damn, I want off and I just want to spread my wings and do my thing.” Hood, I been there and I definitely get you on that. You feel our business relationship is exhausted and you wanna try some other stuff. People are [just] not respecting that you’re trying

Sheek Louch Watch Your Mouth - XXL

blah

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dude won't even be around next year. All his shyt sounds the same

Last edited: