6ix9ine snitchin Day 3. UPDATE: More Court Audio Added

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Either way...at their ages...it's over...:manny:

By the time they see the streets...the world as they know it...will be completely different...as shyt continues to change quicker n quicker. Wouldn't wish it on my worse enemy...:smh:

69 better make sure he gets low.

why wouldnt you? I hear this all the time. Why wouldnt you?

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
jeezy is a crip?

Dunccan Blocc Crips is his set outta mactown

They like a Crip/GD hybrid that's why it's alot of Larry Hoover references with them ...Jeezy even got a free Larry Hoover shirt in a old YouTube interview video and got Hoover on an interlude of Trap or die

I live not too far from that central GA area where these "Crip hybrids' from managed a artist from Dublin he was Crip/gd too

Last edited:

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels
They can see him on visiting day. Shotti was a dummy so it’s fault.
I can’t imagine being that reckless knowing I got people to live for. Dude was taking chances for the fukk of it, not even just for self defense, retaliation or a justifiable reason.

Tekashi is supposed to be the naive one but Shotti was living like a video game and being every bit as dumb. Or even if he’s just crazy like that, knowing he has boys at home should have chilled him out.

Going home to your family with a hot burner should be a once in a lifetime thing cuz you had to do it, not just a Tuesday :pachaha:

Jefferson Jackson

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Wave Rider
I can’t imagine being that reckless knowing I got people to live for. Dude was taking chances for the fukk of it, not even just for self defense, retaliation or a justifiable reason.

Tekashi is supposed to be the naive one but Shotti was living like a video game and being every bit as dumb. Or even if he’s just crazy like that, knowing he has boys at home should have chilled him out.

Going home to your family with a hot burner should be a once in a lifetime thing cuz you had to do it, not just a Tuesday :pachaha:

:dead: