6ix9ine x The Breakfast Club Interview

AggiePride336.

Black American. The Sipp/Carolina.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
I definitely understand the fight to stop being from saying it but to be honest it will never happen ....i forget who was being interviewed by Vlad and they were saying during the hight of the campaign to abolish the word Al Sharpton went to say what up to the guy and the first thing Al Sharpton said was "what up my nikka?" and this was while Al was leading protest to stop using the word! So if the "leaders" aren't abiding by it no one else will

Lastly I see you're from the south and being from the north shouldn't make a difference but it does.....unless you grew up in a northern city like Philly or NYC you'll never comprehend it.....it's like me trying to understand the Geechie culture....i never lived it i dont know....but the black and latinos are side by side shoulder to shoulder ......Charlamagne addressed 69 saying the N word in the video below at the 14:20 mark and he's a southern dude making sense about it.......I know most of you southern folks hate it but it's never going to change bruh so you'll can huff and puff about it but it will never change ....:manny:

I know you will react probably call me a spic and be like oh if ya'll were here you'd get checked and all that but at the end of the day nothing will ever change it will forever get used

I see what you saying, and while I’ll never understand it, I guess it is what it is up there.

And nah, I ain’t gone call you that mane. That ain’t even in my character, but now that I know that you’re Spanish, don’t you call me no boy or no nikka.

Benefited

Banned
Daps
Damn Michael Blackson, Desus n Mero and now Tekashi 69 making breakfast club look foolish

69 might be biting more than he can chew but only time will tell.

He has tapped into a new market with latinos. Im not impressed at all by his latino experience numbers. He has fans who came straight off of listening to reggaeton last week.

He can do all the numbers he wants,its as easy to write them off as i do Eminems.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Man I’m low key happy he’s making a mockery of Gang Culture.

Ain’t nothing sacred with taking part in self imposed genocide.

That’s what people are proud of? That’s what people want to prevent the disrespect of?

Ya’ll can have that. It’s all a bunch of guys hanging out with friends making dumb noises and killing or fighting others because they are either insecure or two much of a bytch nikka to handle their business by themselves.

I’m happy I wised up and got out that life.
Exactly. Gang culture has done nothing but decimate the hood.

Mainly because most of these so called gangsters are snitches and without honor.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
The fact you njggas thought him saying BOY when that’s been a staple of BROOKLYN lingo for 30+ years shows you nikkas are either WHITE or from fukkin Mississippi somewhere. Remember in Wayans bros when Marlon would get mad he would go YO IM FROM BROOKLYN BOY.

The fact that Spanish bloods surprise you shows you nikkas have no idea about NYC.

Hip Hop should have never left New York. You nikkas are ruining it with clowns like Charlemagne.

I’m glad the Six Nine nikka herbed that whole room like that.
People dont know that Black NYC gangs actually ran Latino gangs out of NYC and many of those latinos were forced to convert to Blood.:yeshrug:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
The fact you njggas thought him saying BOY when that’s been a staple of BROOKLYN lingo for 30+ years shows you nikkas are either WHITE or from fukkin Mississippi somewhere. Remember in Wayans bros when Marlon would get mad he would go YO IM FROM BROOKLYN BOY.

The fact that Spanish bloods surprise you shows you nikkas have no idea about NYC.

Hip Hop should have never left New York. You nikkas are ruining it with clowns like Charlemagne.

I’m glad the Six Nine nikka herbed that whole room like that.

You do realize that some black people don’t give a fukk about NY slang. Some black people aren’t cool with a rainbow haired Mexican calling them boy.

You sound dumb as fukk:mjlol:

Talkin bout hip hop shoulda never left NY :dead:

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
:mjlol: good luck with that

A-4159781-1508754388-5790.jpeg.jpg

Does that sound like Trump or just a typical rapper :stopitslime:? The reaches in this thread are ridiculous now :why:

He's racist for using NY slang and and bragging about his buzz? :dead:

He passed :blessed:
When did I say he was racist? I said he was acting like Trump would/does act

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
Wasn't just talking about you specifically tho. Since when is rappers talking shyt and hyping up their sales new and talking ahit new?
Yeah I get all that but the extra shyt with it, talking over them, switching subjects, etc. all that. The whole time in the interview he controlled it just like the way Trump control a crowd or interview.

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this fake ass outrage, and juelzing.. :mjlol: dudes referred to himself an ape..

I asked what that was about, how is that fake outrage? I’m not familiar with Casanova’s ig posts/mixtapes/work. I saw a Mexican dude saying “that planet of the apes dude” in reference to a black person, and I asked “what’s that about?”

I don’t see how that’s fake ass outrage/juelzing. I already said I feel like people are amping this thing both ways, and that I respect him not wanting to be bullied/pressured into checking in.

tbh this whole situation feels like it’s being so exaggerated because nikkas from the outside looking in are just bored and looking for entertainment :yeshrug:

JJ Evans

All Star
Daps
When he was killed at age 17, racist white people lost their minds whenever Trayvon Martin was referred to as a kid. :dahell:

Yet, this white (He’s considered white before he’s considered Hispanic by the racists, trust me) 21yr old man is being labeled as a kid? :shaq2:

Last edited: