[7.07]*NEW*Camp Lo- Cold Retarded(prod. by Ski Beatz)

Daps
artworks-000084498449-l7gjck-t500x500.jpg

New Camp Lo album coming soon on Nature Sounds, entirely produced by Ski Beatz.​

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
he did all of their 2nd and 3rd too, most of the 4th. Lets Do It Again was terrible but the other 2 had some joints

Oh shame, you're right. I just remembered Lets Do It Again being so bad that I assumed Ski didn't do most of it. I haven't listened to their third album but 40 Blocks from Tiffany's with Pete Rock was solid.

Daps
:ehh:

different, Ski is doing the whole thing interested to hear it. didnt know Nature Sounds was still around
yea.. they been dropping some heat on the low.. peep their SC page..
The last time Ski Beatz produced their whole album, we got Uptown Saturday Night :blessed:

I'm not expecting it to be on par with that but I'm interested to see what happens :lupe:
yea, im looking forward to hearing it also.. random fact about Camp Lo: they had a interview in The Source back in the day, and they were talking about how they met, the album, etc.. and, i cant remember which one, possibly Geechi Suede- had only been rapping for a year, when that album dropped.. they met while working at UPS, and one was already rapping and taught the other.. the rest is history..