7/15 HBO WCB Tripleheader - Berchelt/Miura, Smith Jr./Barrera, Corrales/Castellanos

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Mirua is done. Miguel is food. 130 is ass. Loma and tank just need to fight and let loma move up

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
I would like I said I'd tank is dumb enough to fight mirua on some macho man shyt then he not worthy of being the flagship TMT boxer.
Every fighter needs to be groomed and brought up the right way. There isn't a single fighter that hasn't benefitted from having a promoter with excellent matchmakers.
In 2 more years, I'm with you, but now I still believe he needs to be protected to an extent and brought up carefully.

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Every fighter needs to be groomed and brought up the right way. There isn't a single fighter that hasn't benefitted from having a promoter with excellent matchmakers.
In 2 more years, I'm with you, but now I still believe he needs to be protected to an extent and brought up carefully.
Mirua is washed up tho is tank can't beat him that tells me he not worth investing in long term.

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
I wouldn't let Tank near Miura. I think Miura knocks Tank out cold with his recklessness.
:heh:
nah, Davis trounces him, how can someone think Miura would beat Tank after yesterday :dead:

Davis, Berchelt, Loma are the cream of the division probably. Farmer possibly, we still need to find it out.
Corrales is probably one level lower, based on his yesterday showing. If you're elite you shouldn't struggle with Castellanos like that.