7/17 PBC on SHO: Jermell Charlo vs Brian Castaño (WBC/WBA/IBF/WBO Super Welterweight Titles)

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
This draw a blessing for Charlo, cause I can't see him losing now if he adapts. I don't see Castano doing anything new now that would rattle Charlo
Both Charlos didn't look too good recently..there's only one Texan left of value that has to right the wrongs of recent.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
i thought brian castano won all of that fight outside of two or three punches. so if he can fight jermall charlo without taking those punches, one was a counter left hook trading left hooks early - which he never got hit with again for the rest of that fight, which tells me he might have figured how to not get hit with that shot again - and the other was a check hook over the top of a right hand late - the replay showed that it was right hand and a left hook, it was not, it was a little check hook on the temple right before that - then he has less that he needs to fix than charlo does. to beat wilder, to him beat clear, that is, fury needed to figure out that right hand, and wilder, he had to figure out everything. i dont like picking the guy that needs to land a big shot to win the fight, thats not to say he will not land it, but i never like picking that guy.
It got to a point in one of the last 3 rounds, Mell had enough and let his hands go..pushed him back easily and had Castano damn near running. He was off the gas pedal too much.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
He won the last three rounds because he took Derrick james advice and started ripping Castano with hooks to the body which were there the whole time(as well as left hooks) and it slowed his ass down. Castano keeps his guard tight, but really high. His body is a big wide open target.
He was throwing left hooks like.Prince Naseem

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
I'm not so sure Charlo knocks Castano out in the rematch. Just listening to Charlo interviews before the fight and watching his body language in the first few seconds, I felt Charlo wasn't as confident as he usually is. Unless Charlo actually lets his hands go, I don't think he knocks him out.

Second Harrison fight he was getting his ass whooped until he knocked him out. But he had more stamina in that fight and looked to be depleted Saturday night by the 10th.
He was NOT getting his ass whooped

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps

Antt is saying exactly what I said. Charlo didn't really make much adjustments against Harrison and was getting handled until the KO

I didn't watch the video, but I felt Charlo was hurting him with harder shots consistently, even when Tony might of been boxing better, eventually he was broken.
I don't view it as Charlo was getting beat up, then hit a home run, which I feel you're saying

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
I didn't watch the video, but I felt Charlo was hurting him with harder shots consistently, even when Tony might of been boxing better, eventually he was broken.
I don't view it as Charlo was getting beat up, then hit a home run, which I feel you're saying
Maybe not beat up. Because we have seen fighters get the shyt kicked out of them and then hit a home run. It was competitive. But I did see him losing.