[7/27] Monday Night Pi'Raw Thread - The Boss vs. The Empress Part III

2CT

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
Other than Raquel Gonzalez, Shayna really the only woman in WWE who looks legit dangerous.

ReasonableDrearyFawn-small.gif

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
:usure: Shea butters will get offended by EVERYTHING :francis: if Martin came out today they would get mad that Martin was with a woman that was too damn light skin and should have been with Pam's hating ass

Hell yeah Martin wouldn't have made it in 2020, he'd be labeled a colorist, misogynist, and a homophobe.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I grew up watching all them shows in Syndication in the 2000s but even in the 2000s you had My Wife & Kids, One on One, Everybody Hates Chris, House of Payne, The Parkers, Girlfriends, All of Us, Bernie Mac Show, Proud Family, and The Game.

#MakeBlackSitcomsGreatAgain
I still watch mwak on mobdro every so often. Used to mess with EHC and Bernie Mac too. Girlfriends was cool also cuz they were good looking women and entertaining. Didn't really get into that parkers or moesha as much tho. Payne I would check out here and there while channel surfing on tbs but not consistently. Wasn't too much into the newer shows like the old school ones.