[7/7] Impact Wrestling: Slammiversary Thread (8pm EST)

White City Black

Weed, Rocks, Blow
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
Feud would’ve consisted of Chuck saying Ric was better than Tully, and winning all the matches.

Yea realistically a properly built up Charlotte/Tessa feud would be gold, but alas, I could see The E flucking up the bag yet again.

:picard: Tessa's face looking like a domestic abuse victim :to: I hope Su Yung not in the back watching this

Funny thing first match I saw Su Yung was...against Sami lol. Some random indie shyt I came across on YouTube. Don’t remember if Sami actually lost the match then put her over on the mic afterwards.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
I would. He's definitely been in better matches and had far better promos than Johnny. Johnny Nitro/Morrison/Mundo/Impact has always sucked as a singles wrestler. He's always sucked at promos. His best run was with MNM where Joey Mercury did all the heavy lifting and thinking and Johnny just went with the wave. His instincts are terrible and are not going to improve 17 years in. His promos are still terrible and are not going to improve 17 years in. His basic strikes and mechanics are still terrible and are not going to improve 17 years in. He still has no grasp on psychology, selling, or story telling, he just wants to do his flippy parkour stuff, which might have been impressive in WWE 10 years ago, but not in the current world of wrestling where every roster has at least 4 guys that do 630s and space flying tiger drops.

please list all these great miz matches.
hell, just give me a good miz match.

the match with swann on this show alone is better than the miz' entire catalog.

"People don't like me very much and I can't understand why?"

Because you're a sexual assault enabling, NJPW wannabe tryhard dikkhead who's been wasting his talent for almost a decade?

say what now?

Last edited: