Daps
DQUuefwX0AA6vuq

deeznutzz

speaking truth #antic00ns
Daps
I'm only 6'3 and I've

always loved throwing short petite women around

Can't imagine if I were 7ft :ohlawd:
i’m near the same height and i prefer taller chicks. something about them long legs and model stature makes me go crazy, and i hate leaning down far to kiss my girl...feels like she’s my child or something. weird as shyt. just not into short girls

ndthentherewasx

El Capitan
Daps
Reppin
Tejas, Texas Sur
i’m near the same height and i prefer taller chicks. something about them long legs and model stature makes me go crazy, and i hate leaning down far to kiss my girl...feels like she’s my child or something. weird as shyt. just not into short girls

Different strokes, folks :yeshrug:

Tallest I've had was 5'10, 11

It wasn't as fun

deeznutzz

speaking truth #antic00ns
Daps
Tall women aren't as easy to toss around

All that length, weight unevenly distributed and shh :childplease:

If I were 7ft+ theyd all get it the same
lol wut

taller women have more proportionate bodies because the weight is spread out more evenly due to the larger frame

short chicks most of the time have the most unevenly distributed bodies, because all that weight is concentrated into a tiny frame.. less space to spread out and shyt. that’s why lots of them are fat with stumpy ass legs

ndthentherewasx

El Capitan
Daps
Reppin
Tejas, Texas Sur
lol wut

taller women have more proportionate bodies because the weight is spread out more evenly due to the larger frame

short chicks most of the time have the most unevenly distributed bodies, because all that weight is concentrated into a tiny frame.. less space to spread out and shyt. that’s why lots of them are fat with stumpy ass legs

I don't do stumpy women, gotta be petite :mjlol:

That tall one wasn't fat but she was at least 150-170

Fukk that