7 new Lil Wayne snippets surface online including a No Ceilings 2 leftover prod. Timbaland

Tunechi

Tunechi Baby
Daps
Reppin
YMCMB
7-new-lil-wayne-snippets-surface-online-including-tk-n-cash-mind-right-remix.jpg

Seven new Lil Wayne snippets have surfaced online, courtesy of Music Mafia, who are also selling the full songs for Bitcoins.

These tracks are called “Everytime“, “I Need You“, “Mind Right” (this is a remix to the TK-N-Cash single), “Never Let It” (we heard a longer preview of this back in 2015), “Still Coughin’” (this is a No Ceilings 2 leftover that was produced by Timbaland), “Take Me Higher“, and “Thinking ‘Bout You“.

You can listen to all seven previews of these unreleased Weezy records below! Which one is your favorite?

Read more at 7 New Lil Wayne Snippets Surface Online Including A TK-N-Cash “Mind Right” Remix

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
:whew:All these slides but yo I really need the whole songs for Still coughin & Never Let it.

I can see Thinkin Bout you having like a Bruno Mars feature or something seeing how it drop towards the end of the snippet.

Damn. Yall dont care bout Wayne no more :mjcry:
Most them nikkas bums anyways.

MrWestGrand

The Negotiator
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Mind Right remix and Take Me higher sound like they could be something commercial wise, the other joints I’d have to hear a lil bit mo to get a feel...

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Not feeling anything I heard. Autotunechi is not very appealing. Hopefully a couple of these sound better in their entirety.

GetRichOrDieTryin

Superstar
Daps
Wayne need to sit back and think about his sounds that worked. He's still trying to experiment but this new shyt not working.
If he just fukking rapped like on d6 he is fine but this experimenting gotta go if it don't sound like some 08 shyt