“7 Ways to Eat Good on a Hood Budget” by Stic of Dead Prez

Dirty_Jerz

Ethiop
Daps
Reppin
the evils of truth, and love
@theworldismine13 This probably needs to go in the locker room as well where the degenerates will see it. Really good, informative thread.

I'm already doing this but a question about reheating foods. What ya'll say is the optimal method? I eat alot of rice, I imagine instead of wasting 25 mins every other day boiling some it would be helpful to just make a big batch. But where to heat it up, oven, microwave :scusthov:

stove top....sprinkle a little water in it in a pot with a lid so it reheats with steam or if you're eating very hot food dont even reheat the rice just mix it in cold with your other portions and it will reheat while cooling the meal to a tempurature safe enough for the palate

teacher

All Star
Daps
@theworldismine13 This probably needs to go in the locker room as well where the degenerates will see it. Really good, informative thread.

I'm already doing this but a question about reheating foods. What ya'll say is the optimal method? I eat alot of rice, I imagine instead of wasting 25 mins every other day boiling some it would be helpful to just make a big batch. But where to heat it up, oven, microwave :scusthov:

rice cooker, you can leave it on or take it out put it in the fridge and re heat it the next day

Batz

The Freaks Come out At Night
Daps
Dope read. Stic man is that dude:salute:

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel

You can heat it anywhere. Rice won't lose nutrients in the microwave or oven.

OsO

Souldier
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Dudes always trying to clown man if there's some miseducation then inform me, damn brehs cant talk about nothin on here

im joking breh... you are well justified in mistrusting the microwaving of food. stovetop is best.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Props. Not too mention it makes shopping much more convenient. The less time you spend in the middle isles of a grocery store the better. :scusthov: at all the processed foods. I hit the edges of the store get my fruits and veggies, meat, seafood frozen veggies and I'm out.

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Good thread. I think if more people with low budgets/food stamps ate healthy and nutritious foods then less people would complain about those social programs. I think people would be more giving for things like food stamps if they knew the people receiving them were using them to better their lives and health rather than buying Twinkies and garbage processed foods.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Good thread. I think if more people with low budgets/food stamps ate healthy and nutritious foods then less people would complain about those social programs. I think people would be more giving for things like food stamps if they knew the people receiving them were using them to better their lives and health rather than buying Twinkies and garbage processed foods.

WHY DO YOU CARE? They pay the consequence, not you. This is neoliberalism at it's finest.

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
WHY DO YOU CARE? They pay the consequence, not you. This is neoliberalism at it's finest.

I'm not telling people how to live or use their shyt. I'm saying public opinion on those programs may have a more favorable view if healthy foods were the go to for those programs.

You mad bro? I could give a fukk about your politics. I'm actually a conservative so your neoliberalism line is pretty funny to me.

And we ALL pay the consequence. shyt foods = bad health = more people needing health care = rising HC costs. And my taxes pay for these programs so fukk you, I'm entitled to my opinion.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
I'm not telling people how to live or use their shyt. I'm saying public opinion on those programs may have a more favorable view if healthy foods were the go to for those programs.

You mad bro? I could give a fukk about your politics. I'm actually a conservative so your neoliberalism line is pretty funny to me.

And we ALL pay the consequence. shyt foods = bad health = more people needing health care = rising HC costs. And my taxes pay for these programs so fukk you, I'm entitled to my opinion.

You are a neoliberal, not a conservative. Go let Bloomberg fukk you with a dildo.