Reppin
Black folk

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I feel you on that. I prefer ig and fb. I rarely ever check Twitter. Twitter got too much going on. Especially with all the retweets. I always see entertainers doing that a bunch of times. "The show last night was ill" "you killed that performance yesterday", etc. Motherfukker I know the show was good cuz you've retweeted like 30 comments on it already. All jumbling up the timeline. On the other two sites, everything under one section in the comments. You can read them if you want but don't gotta be having other people's comments posted all up on your timeline.

Lil Big Daddy

Self made King
Daps
Reppin
Black folk
I feel you on that. I prefer ig and fb. I rarely ever check Twitter. Twitter got too much going on. Especially with all the retweets. I always see entertainers doing that a bunch of times. "The show last night was ill" "you killed that performance yesterday", etc. Motherfukker I know the show was good cuz you've retweeted like 30 comments on it already. All jumbling up the timeline. On the other two sites, everything under one section in the comments. You can read them if you want but don't gotta be having other people's comments posted all up on your timeline.

ion eem be knowing who said what :mjlol:

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
And this is why Facebook wins. Twitter just seems cold and impersonal but Facebook seems warm and comfortable. Twitter is just a long string of words, codes and urls while FB has nice neatly formatted post which are easy to read, post and follow. Terminology plays a part, I feel comfortable calling people a friend vs a follower.