700+ African dead attempting to escape the motherland by boat for Europe.

Slangtonomo

Formerly Slang Dussain Ali
Daps
Reppin
www.weohh.com
That dude @Slang Dussain Ali is retarded. Just because black men are poor or lose a war doesn't given black women the right to betray the race just like Native American men being poor and losing their wars didn't give Native American women the right to betray the Native race. Black women are expected to fight on and anything less is counterproductive and treacherous, the same way the Native American's actions were (and led to their race's extinction).

So you understand...when you are the king and leader of something, it's all on your shoulders. The victories and the defeats.

We got our ass' kicked and lost our cookies nikka. That's on us, all us. Our women have seen us getting fukked in the ass by crackas!!! We're lucky we don't have more bedwenches! Massa used to fukk aby slave he wanted.

Understanding the woman's mentality simplifies it for you. Women are a traced to power and protectors. On a grand scheme, we have done horrible for the most part. Our communities are in shambles. On our continent of Africa, cacs still surfing on us.

And I'm not saying this stuff for that broad, I'm saying it cause it's true. I see nikkas wanting to take their anger out on women cause they can't box with them crackas.

That's like getting beat up in front your girl and you turn around and beat her. nikka get your p*ssy ass up and go fight that man who bust your lip.

Our women are supposed to support us, but we must give them reason too. No woman wants a man who is obviously second class. It's why we're so hypermasculine. It's why women love dope boys and hustlers.

When you're supposed to be a king, and want to be treated as such, you have to earn that.