75% of murders in Chicago go unsolved

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
Maybe there's just not enough good detectives :yeshrug:

America is a very corrupt and stupid country. We don't have enough great detectives like movies and TV portray

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How do people live in a city like that?

Most homicides are 50/50 coin flip no matter the city you live in.

DC Comics also made this a hidden message in the Detective Harvey Dent/Two-Face coin flip.

tenor.gif

Last edited:

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
This has always been one of the problems people refuse to talk about. I’m guessing it’s because it puts some accountability on the residents in the community
Not really. To get away with these murders you need to get rid of the murder weapon, have no witnesses(wearing a mask ie no face no case, or killing them). A lot of times these nikkas wear ski masks even when there is cameras are around. They know once they toss the gun and wear a mask it makes the case much harder to solve. In the end after the first 48 hours the case becomes cold.

Freedman

Choppers For Karate Nggas
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
You're assuming that number is majority black on black crime:patrice:
It's right there in the article
Almost all of the cities have racial disparities in arrest rates. In 48 of the 52 cities where victims’ race was reliably recorded, homicides with a white victim resulted in an arrest more often than homicides with a minority victim

:mjpls: :mjpls: Tells you everything you need to know

blaccbeard

Superstar
Daps
If i were a white supremacist group i'd be putting in work in places like Chicago. Just mask up, steal a car, and do drive bys on random black people, you know nobody will care, and the cases will never get solved. Or they post up in random empty buildings and shoot out the windows at people and then dip out. Hell i wouldn't doubt if the police were actually in on a lot of it with help from outside agitators looking to use the violence as a hunting grounds of sorts. Like the police get the call that there is a shooting, so they pass it on to their WS pals who gear up and move in and drop more bodies and inflate those numbers up even more.

Maybe i'm crazy or watched too many movies but i wouldn't put any of it past these evil cacs out here.

Last edited:

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
I agree with it being an effort thing. Like 99.9% of cop killings are solved asap. In 2018 it's no excuse to have a sub 60-70% conviction rate

Exlurkernegro

Judge me by my heart not my hairline
Daps
Can someone from these cities give us any insight on what's going down?