[8/19] NXT Presents Takeover: Brooklyn III

The Great One

Swag Surfin
Daps
TGO has been hating on NXT ever since his thread got shelved. :lolbron:
It didn't get shelved you fatass bytch.

I retired it, remember? Bump that shyt and see how i made mightyhealthy quit his mod job because the site owners sided with me.

GOAT :king:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Gargano and Almas, or Asuka Moon finna be the best match.

I like the card just dont see why Sanity deserves a title match, heel vs. heel. Shows how weak the division is right now.

Also i dont fukk with Roode or McIntyre :francis:
I think that Black-Itami will steal the show.

stro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
The UK people barely get used for NXT tapings. Did they just scrap the idea for a UK wrestling show?

Basically. They only accelerated the UK idea to compete with the WOS revival, which immediately fell through. So they did two TV tapings that they put on the Network as a one show "special" and then dropped the concept because they have nothing to compete against now. So, for now, they have a handful of guys signed to real contracts but that are still working indies in the US and UK, and a title with no show in WWE to defend it on. Dunne/Bate/Andrews/Wolfgang and a couple others are signed to contracts but still doing Progress/ICW/randoms while WWE decides what to do with the title, the talent, and the UK in general.

They did a thing on 205 Live that implied the UK guys would be part of that, but then never brought them back, and then NXT has had like 3 UK talent matches all year. Basically, typical WWE fukkery. Absolutely zero reason why they don't have Dunne and Bate in Orlando full time.

Apex

Banned
Daps
The UK people barely get used for NXT tapings. Did they just scrap the idea for a UK wrestling show?
hoping dunne and bate can travel the world and wrestle for new japan when their current wwe contract ends. they're so young. they can kill it outside the wwe if they want for a couple more years.

Beautiful Bobby Eatin

SWEEEEEEEEEETNESS!
Daps
Reppin
Terra Belle, Georgia
They need to add something to that Tag Title match because NO ONE wants to see that. Im hoing for a face team like the Street Profits or maybe even a pair of guys underutilized on the main roster to make it a surprise three way

Cobratron

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Jesus, this show looks terrible. :picard:

When does Itami's contract end so he can go back to Japan?

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
WWE NXT Women’s Champion Asuka has made WWE history by surpassing Rockin’ Robin’s 502 day reign as WWE Women’s Champion. Asuka is now the longest-reigning women’s champion of any kind, as well as the longest-reigning champion in WWE history (with the exception of the three-year reigns from Hulk Hogan, Bob Backlund, Pedro Morales and Bruno Sammartino which will likely never be replicated).

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
They need to have this ROH group attack the alumni guys their bringing in :manny:

The UK guys are going to be there, they held them over from Progress last weekend. They might throw them out there as a surprise match at Takeover or when they film the TV.