8/24/20 RAW THREAD: Keith Lee's debut on Raw

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Sentiment on Lee changed drastically from here until now. Is it because they fukked him up so badly we okay just shytting on him now, or is it because we learned more about him as a person off screen? :jbhmm:

You new here?

The TSC heel turn has been a thing since CM Punk... and Ziggler... and Alberto... and Ambrose... and Reigns... and Brock... and Rousey... and Lynch... and McIntyre... etc, etc... :pachaha: it was gonna happen sooner or later became reasons!

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
You new here?

The TSC heel turn has been a thing since CM Punk... and Ziggler... and Alberto... and Ambrose... and Reigns... and Brock... and Rousey... and Lynch... and McIntyre... etc, etc... :pachaha: it was gonna happen sooner or later became reasons!

Wrestlers become corny and overpushed, if they would give people a reason to stay liking some of these cats then it would be different. Is there anything likable about Drew McIntyre right now?

Cartier Murphy

Apathy’s a Tragedy & Boredom is a Crime
Daps
Sentiment on Lee changed drastically from here until now. Is it because they fukked him up so badly we okay just shytting on him now, or is it because we learned more about him as a person off screen? :jbhmm:
I’d lean towards the latter. Despite the theme change and attire switch up, I don’t remember the sentiment on Lee himself souring. It was only once we got to know who he was more personally that people began to sour on him

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Wrestlers become corny and overpushed, if they would give people a reason to stay liking some of these cats then it would be different. Is there anything likable about Drew McIntyre right now?

McIntyre's the same mf he was when people were complaining that he wasn't gettin pushed enough. I ain't sayin better or worse, he's the same. What's the difference, the sword? Lol...

Even the term overpushed is weird to me... so you like someone and want them to be a top guy but you dont want him to be pushed like a top guy but you dont like 50/50 booking but you dont want him to get jobbed out but dont want him to win too much... it gets confusing :heh:

Ace Money

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You new here?

They don't hear you, though. :wow:

And nikkas will deny it with the utmost energy. "Naw, it wasn't me. You can't just be generalizing like that. Go find the posts then. :damn:"

2CT

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
McIntyre's the same mf he was when people were complaining that he wasn't gettin pushed enough. I ain't sayin better or worse, he's the same. What's the difference, the sword? Lol...

Even the term overpushed is weird to me... so you like someone and want them to be a top guy but you dont want him to be pushed like a top guy but you dont like 50/50 booking but you dont want him to get jobbed out but dont want him to win too much... it gets confusing :heh:

no one around here was calling for a Poo Wackntired push :gucci: what TSC you been reading

if anything the Claymore was the only thing that received praise, the man’s finisher was always more over than him :mjlol:

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You new here?

That's why I bumped the thread, didn't realize why?