8/3 RIYADH SEASON, AYE! THE OFFICIAL CRAWFORD - MADRIMOV FIGHT THREAD ft EVERY DAMN BODY.. YOUR EXCELLENCY, UR CRAZY FOR THIS ONE!!

CRAWFORD vs. MADRIMOV

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
if only wilder had this type of matchmaking in the first 3-4 years he was champion...it would have prolly forced him to improve..now he has to survive a mini HW gauntlet of zhang and anderson before getting a shot at joshua...ive resigned to the fact theres a very slim chance to none that fight will happen

conversely jared is already showing signs of going off the rails so i can see why TR is like time to fast track this kid before he loses more value...a fight and win over wilder puts him closer to the fights that will pay anderson what he wants so he can retire early or whatever bullshyt he was spewing lol

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
if that wilder vs anderson fight becomes a thing..lord knows getting the credentials for this will be difficult...i can only hope that matchroom does it as i have rapport with their media ppl...i covered an andrade fight in new hampshire for them they can break me off with one lol

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island

aight dude just wilin at this point
and how are all these guys fighting so frequently all of a sudden :ohhh:
all it took was opponents and pay days to get dudes to fight 3-4 times a year, and if you fight often losses don't matter as much cause fans just want to see interesting matchups. who knew
they could price this at $100 and I'd gladly give my money

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Yea I’m going all in. I’m waiting for tickets to drop.

Been checking this site like a mad man waiting

CRAWFORD VS MADRIMOV|BMO Stadium
Matchroom had something about sign up for their email list to get in on Pre Sale. I assume after the Canelo fight when that dies down they will announce (likely during the Fury Usyk card/maybe week after.