8/3 RIYADH SEASON, AYE! THE OFFICIAL CRAWFORD - MADRIMOV FIGHT THREAD ft EVERY DAMN BODY.. YOUR EXCELLENCY, UR CRAZY FOR THIS ONE!!

CRAWFORD vs. MADRIMOV

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I believe over 400

Yeah i assumed he was a decorated amatuer just on the record when i saw he got the title shot last fight.

I’m really interested to see Buds power ceiling and if he taps out we see of 2-3 year run of him just outboxing dudes. I think at 168 he is mortal power wise because you got a mix of 175 dudes sucking down in weight, but 154 and 160 idk

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
madrimov's offense and defense flow from his movement...one thing he hasn't shown to be able to do is keep that up over the distance...he has gassed or slowed down in the 2nd half of the fight before...he gets sloppy on top of the fact he has a tendency to drop his hands...if crawford puts him away, i would think it would be between 8 and 12. if he puts away madrimov before 6 ill be incredibly impressed

Muscular fighter syndrome. They always gas, especially when the other fighter in front of them is equally talented.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Yeah i assumed he was a decorated amatuer just on the record when i saw he got the title shot last fight.

I’m really interested to see Buds power ceiling and if he taps out we see of 2-3 year run of him just outboxing dudes. I think at 168 he is mortal power wise because you got a mix of 175 dudes sucking down in weight, but 154 and 160 idk

Yupp. I do not want to see Crawford at 168 unless it's Canelo. Because Canelo is essentially closer in body type and stature as Crawford, and started at similar weight classes. 168 and 175 are full of dudes who are naturally walking around at 200 pounds. fukk that

Would love to see Crawford at just 160 and 154

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Yupp. I do not want to see Crawford at 168 unless it's Canelo. Because Canelo is essentially closer in body type and stature as Crawford, and started at similar weight classes. 168 and 175 are full of dudes who are naturally walking around at 200 pounds. fukk that

Would love to see Crawford at just 160 and 154

If im but i wouldnt get too hellbent on undisputing, if he can unify 154 great, then id check my options and if Undisputed can happen in the next fight (or 2 fights with belts on the line for each cool) if not Id get 2 belts at 154 and then gun for Jannibek and take his two belts and become 5 division unified w 2 undisputed.

Bud should just be stat padding at this point if Saudi’s will back him to subsidize things. If it aint Boots or Canelo then just stat pad

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
If im but i wouldnt get too hellbent on undisputing, if he can unify 154 great, then id check my options and if Undisputed can happen in the next fight (or 2 fights with belts on the line for each cool) if not Id get 2 belts at 154 and then gun for Jannibek and take his two belts and become 5 division unified w 2 undisputed.

Bud should just be stat padding at this point if Saudi’s will back him to subsidize things. If it aint Boots or Canelo then just stat pad

fukk all that, Undisputed at 154 is the priority. Anything at 160 would just be a cherry on top, just bonus points to his legacy
I do want him to face Jannibek at 160 though

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
fukk all that, Undisputed at 154 is the priority. Anything at 160 would just be a cherry on top, just bonus points to his legacy
I do want him to face Jannibek at 160 though

Time is money, all the 154 stuff is “cherry on top”. Even being a gym rat father time is undefeated. 154 has too much room for fukkery that can waste time compared to 160 being wide open and Jannibek having 2 belts (with WBO being 1).

Jermell Charlo can screw up the timeline as he has WBC and WBA entitlement to a fight, and that IBF is unknown right now. Thats why im like if there isnt a clear 2 fight path to Undisputed after Aug 3 go to 160 for Jannibek, and them you can play by ear Canelo at 168 or Lara and maybe Adamas for WBC vacant (assuming Mall gone).

Black Miller

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Columbia, SC via Niagara Falls, NY
This is a no brainer for me if I were in the states.

Ortiz Tszyu is a main event, FOTY, violent fade on paper

You got two action fighters in Pitbull and Rayo, plus you know the Mexican fan base is gonna have the atmosphere turned up for Pitbull.

You get the chance to watch a generational talent put in work at the tail end of his career, in a dangerous fight in a fourth division.

Plus you get to watch two fantastic talents in Andy Cruz AND David Morrell.

There's something that gets lost in translation, between live boxing and watching it on television. You get a fuller sense of what exactly sets apart these warriors from the rest of the world, and even their peers.

To have seen a 6'7" boor move gracefully on his toes and swiftly evade punches, defying what you thought was physically possible.

To hear an entire arena cheer on a 40 year old Filipino before he cuts down the ring in a fury and lands one precise shot to drop his opponent.

To be in the nosebleeds in Brooklyn, and hearing the pandemonium when Wilder pulls the miracle right hand that put Ortiz to sleep, justly at midnight.

You really see how close these fighters get to being otherworldly. On TV it's dominant, in person it's otherworldly. On this card, you get to witness 5,6 great fighters in one night.

The only question mark is the price. I usually try to get my tickets on the second hand market, but this event is sure to sellout. I'd try my hardest to buy a ticket as soon as they're out.
yeah i go to fights all the time. i went to spence vs crawford, a few floyd fights, shakur vs herring, b-hop, multiple tank fights.

i usually wait to get tickets close to the fights cause the prices always drop. i haven't been to barclays yet but thats on my bucket list. i'm checking them off slowly but surely.

card is definitely unreal. ticketmaster and stubhub never fails me. i bought the spence vs crawford tickets a day before the fight for like less than $400 after they was pricing them at least $700 plus for upper level. it's given they always drop. i lock my travel arrangements before i don't even worry about the ticket.

i bought my fight ticket for the tank vs hector garcia with boots and andrade on the undercard in d.c a day before the fights also for like $250.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Time is money, all the 154 stuff is “cherry on top”. Even being a gym rat father time is undefeated. 154 has too much room for fukkery that can waste time compared to 160 being wide open and Jannibek having 2 belts (with WBO being 1).

Jermell Charlo can screw up the timeline as he has WBC and WBA entitlement to a fight, and that IBF is unknown right now. Thats why im like if there isnt a clear 2 fight path to Undisputed after Aug 3 go to 160 for Jannibek, and them you can play by ear Canelo at 168 or Lara and maybe Adamas for WBC vacant (assuming Mall gone).

Uh huh lol

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
yeah i go to fights all the time. i went to spence vs crawford, a few floyd fights, shakur vs herring, b-hop, multiple tank fights.

i usually wait to get tickets close to the fights cause the prices always drop. i haven't been to barclays yet but thats on my bucket list. i'm checking them off slowly but surely.

card is definitely unreal. ticketmaster and stubhub never fails me. i bought the spence vs crawford tickets a day before the fight for like less than $400 after they was pricing them at least $700 plus for upper level. it's given they always drop. i lock my travel arrangements before i don't even worry about the ticket.

i bought my fight ticket for the tank vs hector garcia with boots and andrade on the undercard in d.c a day before the fights also for like $250.

the best time to buy tickets is the pre sales. i get the emails to get the deals because i like to plan out in advance. now i just wait to see if i can get a media cred which crossing fingers I do for this. it just depends on who is handling the credentials for this.

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps

I think he’ll still have a good pop at 154 because his power was never about brute force, rather precision and finding the opponent’s weak spot, catching him off-guard

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I think he’ll still have a good pop at 154 because his power was never about brute force, rather precision and finding the opponent’s weak spot, catching him off-guard

We will see. Lol Mell Charlo went from KO artist (catching cats on the button) to Devin Haney, granted Bud isn't making that big of a Jump which is good but we will see. To your point it will be interesting to see if Israel is just buzzed and can shake it off or what as Bud should def have the speed advantage,

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
We will see. Lol Mell Charlo went from KO artist (catching cats on the button) to Devin Haney, granted Bud isn't making that big of a Jump which is good but we will see. To your point it will be interesting to see if Israel is just buzzed and can shake it off or what as Bud should def have the speed advantage,

I don't understand your Charlo comparison .

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
this card crazy. i never been to LA before and this at a pretty down time during the summer. this might have to be a live in person fight for me. might have to bring my lady with me on this one.
I'd definitely would but I flew already across the pond to watch Haney and Garcia. Dayum i really wanna go now.