8 Ball Goes Off On Gillie Da Kid During Verzuz Battle W/ UGK

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
In the story, Gillie said it was 8Ball mans that said that. He said 8Ball, then said it was 8Ball mans. All he said was 8Ball said get in the car. He said he was in the car with someone else. 8Ball didn't deny it happened, and didn't go off. All he said was tell them who you was really with that night.

Mr. Negative

Tell The Gang I'll Never Break My Promise, Mayne
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Nah he was signed to Tony Draper, he said when J Prince pulled up, Eightball told him to get in the car and duck and they drove off

He said when he got to Draper's office, Draper just laughed and said "Why was you running from J Prince?", he said he was just following what they told him to do, because he didn't even know who J Prince was at the time.

Okay yeah you right. I remember this part right here.

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Rappers n misdirection plays
fukk your gun charge gotta do with the story...lol

Catching a gun charge is damn near mandatory for young black males that spent any time in the street

8ball would've came off much better just asking Gille for the invite
He did what he was supposed to do, that was a message. Like what was mentioned before Ball was a wild boy.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
In the story, Gillie said it was 8Ball mans that said that. He said 8Ball, then said it was 8Ball mans. All he said was 8Ball said get in the car. He said he was in the car with someone else. 8Ball didn't deny it happened, and didn't go off. All he said was tell them who you was really with that night.
He literally said he was in the call with 8ball

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
He literally said he was in the call with 8ball

No he didn't. His exact words were "the dude he was in the car with" he said 8Ball said There go J Prince. Then when they asked, he said 8Ball didn't say it, the dude with 8Ball said it. 8Ball said "Get in the car Gillie." Then he said the dude he with driving under the dash. Watch it again

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
Cause part of Gillie’s story is that nobody with him had a tool on them…Ball mentioned that as a roundabout way of saying he was always strapped, so you couldn’t have been with me
yep ball n g were houstonians

they found out the loophole in texas when they got here.. after gettin gun charges

...u gone catch gun charge for a pistol

but if u got long rifles..inside ya vehicle.. texas has never had a law for long rifles...