8 Black Panther Party Programs That Were More Empowering Than Federal Government Programs

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Huey should have his own day. That what you call black power

tumblr_njn11cwUZY1sfcv0no1_1280.jpg

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They were incredible:mjcry:...They really had it all figured out and were assassinated,set up,drugs forced upon they communitys to finish the job....Then folks wonder why black folks might lose hope and have fatigue "Bu bu but just pick yourselves up by your bootstraps:skip:".

People don't like to hear this but I think we need to really start looking at religion to help us,they would be a great help in restarting these movements...whether you believe in god or not I think religion might be key.

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
@Medicate

Mainly because the guys on here dont believe in self empowerment dialogue that is constructive based around black self reliance or anything related to black people doing for themselves however the same idiots will spend 10 pages talking about irrelevant non thought provoking topics that does not benefit them or black people on any level. You would think subjects like this would be discussed on a daily basis due to the fact that the black Panthers are our forefathers and mothers that stood for a good cause. Current generations I guess do not have the same enthusiasm drive or determination as the ones who came before us msybe because our parents had to witness blatant racism whereas as us today don't see what they had to deal with.

indeed I get your point this entire locker room section should be covered with topics or threads involving black people strategizing on ways to empower themselves but instead we see the opposite and you can tell the mindset of the clowns/guys on here just by looking at the topics

Breh, the main problem is we've been dumbed down in Amerikkka to basically sports,singing and sex....once you distract a person, you got em......these new age folk still have yet to realize that this is what the caucasoid does best, a deceiver,manipulator and liar......Turning a lot of us into Zombies by the day......

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
@Medicate

Mainly because the guys on here dont believe in self empowerment dialogue that is constructive based around black self reliance or anything related to black people doing for themselves however the same idiots will spend 10 pages talking about irrelevant non thought provoking topics that does not benefit them or black people on any level. You would think subjects like this would be discussed on a daily basis due to the fact that the black Panthers are our forefathers and mothers that stood for a good cause. Current generations I guess do not have the same enthusiasm drive or determination as the ones who came before us msybe because our parents had to witness blatant racism whereas as us today don't see what they had to deal with.

indeed I get your point this entire locker room section should be covered with topics or threads involving black people strategizing on ways to empower themselves but instead we see the opposite and you can tell the mindset of the clowns/guys on here just by looking at the topics

Preach

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
[Libertarian response] But that's not economically efficient. We need more deregulation [/Libertarian Response]

motion order

Mercenary
Daps
Reppin
Jew Jersey
They were incredible:mjcry:...They really had it all figured out and were assassinated,set up,drugs forced upon they communitys to finish the job....Then folks wonder why black folks might lose hope and have fatigue "Bu bu but just pick yourselves up by your bootstraps:skip:".

People don't like to hear this but I think we need to really start looking at religion to help us,they would be a great help in restarting these movements...whether you believe in god or not I think religion might be key.

The Panthers did not have it all figured out because
They readily associated and fraternized with white people, and allowed them to become too informed about the organization.
That is a fundamental error in strategy that will always be the undoing of a Black movement.

Your point on religion is good, because of the moral structure it can and should bring to an organization.
From a purely practical standpoint,
law enforcement can't set-up a people that are morally opposed to breaking the law to begin with. There would be nothing there for the stool pigeon to tell.
Also, a certain level of moral agreement and understanding would greatly reduce any potential in-fighting.

Dank Hill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:salute:to this thread. You know I've been thinking lately that we have a pretty good group of brothers and sisters here on the coli. Maybe in due time a lot of us like minded people will come together and make up a positive group/movement for our people.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They readily associated and fraternized with white people, and allowed them to become too informed about the organization.
That is a fundamental error in strategy that will always be the undoing of a Black movement.

Your point on religion is good, because of the moral structure it can and should bring to an organization.
law enforcement can't set-up a people that are morally opposed to breaking the law to begin with. There would be nothing there for the stool pigeon to tell.
Also, a certain level of moral agreement and understanding would greatly reduce any potential in-fighting.

I don't see how fraternizing with white people is any more scary than knowing theres black people who are willing to sell out they own people for a few bucks,I doubt any white person could've slipped anything into Fred Hamptons drink and be able to draw out a floorplan of his crib....And that's a good point,even though I don't agree they cant be set up,even where Panthers were careful not to break laws for that reason FBI could just have an informant set off violence from within the ranks that damaged they credibility....white people can be kept at arms length,but how do you handle c00ns that will tell everything?

Far as religion I meant more from a organization stand point,religion is one of the few places where you see people of all ages,classes unified who are somewhat likeminded,and follow one man who they rarely question....And also if your in the church its fairly easy to gain other church goers trust....It pretty much gets rid of all the hurdles you need to overcome if you trying to unify black people from scratch.

Its not easy to unify black folk unless its for fun,on a weekly basis,or gain black folks trust when you black especially when it comes to money...Church is the perfect place to start to plant the seeds for black empowerment,but unfortunately I think you would have to do it slowly and almost subliminally:sas2:..A little bit of acting would be required.

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps

Bullshyt.

The Panthers were set up by BLACK people, not White ones.

Most of the White folks the Panthers associated with ended up suffering a lot of the same fates that they did.

Mark Clark and Fred Hampton were set up by a Black plant.

The COINTELPRO program turned the Panthers and other Black organizations against each other.

That's what did them in.

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
The brother in my avi approves this thread.

During the black panther era; brothers and sisters were more educated (not talking about school) they knew about black health, self pride, understood the legal laws and social economics.

The government knew what was happening and the programs that was being invented to help the community; so they had to destroy the movement.

The sad thing is that the bpp can not be recreated because there is to many sell outs and not enough self pride in the community. The majority is too worried about being accepted by the other races.