8 Year-Old Breh Hospitalized After Racist Attack

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
Broke the kid's arm, b:damn:

8 Year Old Boy Hospitalized After Racist Attack in Geismar, Louisiana | OnBreaking

They're already going after the kids, brehs. We're officially beyond the "First they went after the ____ and I didn't speak up..." with all that anti-muslim/mexican shyt. Now a 13 year-old puts an 8 year-old in a hospital and while reportedly saying "Go back to the cotton field" outside the kid's elementary school?

:mindblown:
:mjcry:

Get well soon, lil' breh :to:

Edit: Here's the gofundme, it's already raised 45,000 out of 5,000 dollars. Keep it going.
Click here to support Medical Fund for Jordan Jackson by Cris Colbert

Last edited:

phobos:\\

All Star
Daps
I remember getting into it with some white boys when I was around his age as well. Blacks should not allow their young ones to go to majority white schools in this climate. Kids can be downright evil on their own, but when they've had racist ideas instilled in them, they turn into a bunch of little imps.

Daps
I remember getting into it with some white boys when I was around his age as well. Blacks should not allow their young ones to go to majority white schools in this climate. Kids can be downright evil on their own, but when they've had racist ideas instilled in them, they turn into a bunch of little imps.
so segregation?

Keepya onya toes

Pro
Supporter
Daps
This is why single mothers homes are dangerous. If things were to kick off they'd be targerted first.