84-year-old Auburn woman forced to sell home of over 60 years

LuuqMaan

Superstar
Daps
fukk this old cracker she should be forced to die. She got that house of the back of slave money anyway

v0HTicK.png
:dead::dead::dead:
There’s no place like TLR in the internet

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
My grandparent's were forced to move from a major street in Louisiana back in the early 90s. City said it was adding lanes to the street. My grandfather built that house. They gave them a bigger, newer house in a not so bad areas at the time. Now my dad and siblings have owner ship of that home and a few others.

Seemed like a good idea back then. Now there's a booming Chikfila on top of my grandparent's land. And a Starbucks next to it.

Her family screwed her. You don't really own anything in this country. They can make up a reason and make u move.

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
That's even worse as one person can make the sole decision on behalf of everyone else. More times than not, you can't trust that one person to do the right thing without screwing everyone else over.

I say that from personal experience and why you leave it to multiple people to prevent that from happening.
That's the opposite of my experience. You leave it to one who is trustworthy to be executor.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
That's the opposite of my experience. You leave it to one who is trustworthy to be executor.
Being trustworthy doesn't really mean anything in the grand scheme of things as greed can take over even the most genuine person if the opportunity presents itself. It's also how some black families have been screwed over by even their own in the past as the person over the estate wasn't handling business and the end result could be land either being sold or loss due to taxes without any needed input from everyone else.

If you do leave it to one person to be the executor, then you have to make sure to put procotols and procedures in place to prevent them from making decisions on behalf of everyone else.

Hopefully she benefits financially from this sale even if it means losing the home.

King Poetic

BlackNomics
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
Not surprised at all

Kids from generation x and on isnt about family legacy and property and land in they own communities… nikkas will take any money and want to move next to white people and waste money

Loken

All Star
Daps
my dad put his house and properties in my name for this exact reason earlier this year should something happen to him cant trust some a the family not to start some shyt :francis: