Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
you going through reverse puberty

balls should only tuck when you juvenile or really cold

there's a muscle that contract them into the cavity of your body... for one to do it alone is strange. prob see a professional if problems persist :picard:

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
you going through reverse puberty

balls should only tuck when you juvenile or really cold

there's a muscle that contract them into the cavity of your body... for one to do it alone is strange. prob see a professional if problems persist :picard:
Thanks breh. I was cycling on one of those exercise bikes for like 2 hours. The seat was uncomfortable, but ain’t really notice anything, except it was a bit uncomfortable.

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
shyt happened to me once.... This chick was giving me the meanest head and I nutted so hard in her mouth that my balls shot up into my body.... She was feeling around and said "yo... Ya balls just vanished"... I said stop playin girl... She was like "Naw fa real.... Ya balls gone"...

I reached down and started screamin... Neighbors came bangin on the door thinkin I was being murdered.... I yelled "MY BALLS!!".... :damn:

Shorty calmed me down and after a few minutes they dropped back down into place.... I thanked God and had a sandwich.... :wow:

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
shyt happened to me once.... This chick was giving me the ?!?! and I …… so hard in her mouth that my balls shot up into my body.... She was feeling around and said "yo... Ya balls just vanished"... I said stop playin girl... She was like "Naw fa real.... Ya balls gone"...

I reached down and started screamin... Neighbors came bangin on the door thinkin I was being murdered.... I yelled "MY BALLS!!".... :damn:

Shorty calmed me down and after a few minutes they dropped back down into place.... I thanked God and had a sandwich.... :wow:
Thanks for the response bro. How long did they take to go back? When u say gone, do u mean like legit they wasn’t in the scrotum like u couldn’t feel em at all? Lastly do u think the anxiety pushed them further back? My bad breh , but didn’t ever happen again?

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
:skip: Come to the coli instead of the Dr, brehs.

tumblr_mrxciqSWtO1qfywy0o2_250.gifv