[9/21/22] AEW Dynamite: Grand Slam Night 1

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps

With TK on an Adderall inspired roll since All Out, several championship matches are on deck:

AEW World Championship Final: Jon Moxley vs. Bryan Danielson

AEW Tag Team Championship: Swerve in Our Glory vs. The Acclaimed (w/Billy "Daddy Ass" Gunn) w/Special Guest Ring Announcer DJ Whoo Kid

AEW Women's Interim Championship: Toni Storm (c) vs. Athena vs. Serena Deeb vs. Dr. Britt Baker

AEW All-Atlantic Championship: (2)PAC (c) vs. Orange Cassidy

ROH World Championship: Claudio Castagnoli (c) vs. Chris Jericho

Road to Grand Slam

Last edited:

Wolfpac

Don't Turn Your Back....
Supporter
Daps
"Maybe something up my sleeve"

:ohhh:
AdobeStock_176873221-300x200.jpeg

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
You'd be hard pressed to find a bigger Bryan Danielson fan on this bytch than me.....But whoever this dude is that's been on TV the past 9 months or whatever it's been is looking like a shell of Bryan Danielson.

I usually hate the "turn him heel" shyt the internet does but I think that's exactly what BD needs. As much as people love him, All of his best runs have come as a heel. The cocky arrogant best wrestler on the planet who said he would kick your head in and then kicked in the dark order head every week for 4-5 weeks straight is what AEW needs.

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
You'd be hard pressed to find a bigger Bryan Danielson fan on this bytch than me.....But whoever this dude is that's been on TV the past 9 months or whatever it's been is looking like a shell of Bryan Danielson.

I usually hate the "turn him heel" shyt the internet does but I think that's exactly what BD needs. As much as people love him, All of his best runs have come as a heel. The cocky arrogant best wrestler on the planet who said he would kick your head in and then kicked in the dark order head every week for 4-5 weeks straight is what AEW needs.

Heel corporate champion Danielson would be a nice full circle moment for him

Could have him say that MJF is a B+ player and not worthy of the title :pachaha: