[9/6/16] - Knock, Knock, The Milkman Is Here to Deliver Grade-A Stale SmackDown Live Official Thread

Spyro

Banned
Daps
I never thought I would say this, but his segment was funnier than New Day and Gallows and Anderson's segment.

I've been saying for a while that Breezango have the potential to be the next New Day, or similiar. And judging by the big pop they got at Summerslam I'm not the only one who thinks this. They're good in the ring, have entertaining gimmicks that work well together and cut funny promos. Hope dudes get a push on SD.

:ehh:

Daps
No Smackdown is doing more with less with the women's division. Raw has three of the top women from NXT (four if Paige ever gets her shyt together) and ONLY uses those three. Dana Brooke doesn't count because she's a glorified valet.

Smackdown is (for better or worse) making it a point to use all the women they have.

Raw women's division is more entertaining than smackdown`s and that's with the usage of less women wrestlers.

Smackdown women's division is :russell: status. Yesterday was a prime example of that.

You don't need to involve everyone for things to be entertaining. Raw has proven this already.

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
I've been saying for a while that Breezango have the potential to be the next New Day, or similiar. And judging by the big pop they got at Summerslam I'm not the only one who thinks this. They're good in the ring, have entertaining gimmicks that work well together and cut funny promos. Hope dudes get a push on SD.

:ehh:

I agree.

Creepy Curtis needs to come back though. There's levels to that character. Tyler Breeze and Fandango are making the best at what they got. Fandango got a cool finisher, but it's going to shorten his career. I'm not sure if he's still using that finisher where he's landing on his spine :huhldup:

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
Raw women's division is more entertaining than smackdown`s and that's with the usage of less women wrestlers.

Smackdown women's division is :russell: status. Yesterday was a prime example of that.

You don't need to involve everyone for things to be entertaining. Raw has proven this already.

I know people are hard on Naomi in the IWC, but she has the best mic skills out of the whole division (and she's better than some of the men). When she turned heel, she was cookin' on the mic. I'm mad they let these annoying women speak and use Naomi as enhancement talent. Everybody raves about her, but she's never given a chance.

Daps
I know people are hard on Naomi in the IWC, but she has the best mic skills out of the whole division (and she's better than some of the men). When she turned heel, she was cookin' on the mic. I'm mad they let these annoying women speak and use Naomi as enhancement talent. Everybody raves about her, but she's never given a chance.

I can't even remember if she was given mic time yesterday. The whole segment was horrendous. Really exposed how bad the women's division is.

Naomi can wrestle, but I'm not sure about the mic skills. They had her talking like some white girl on the mic.

She definitely needs to be one of the ones carrying that division tho. Way too many amateurs in the division.

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
Naomi can wrestle, but I'm not sure about the mic skills. They had her talking like some white girl on the mic.

I don't know what promos you're talking about, but she's better at promos than smark favorites like Becky and Sasha. I'm on my phone, but you should see her heel promos on YouTube. She was great in that role.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam

I've said it before, Smackdown is the Total Divas division plus Becky. They only got three genuine good wrestlers in Becky, Naomi and Nattie but with Carmella and Alexa still very green and Eva Marie being absolutely terrible there's not a lot of options here for good matches.

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
I've said it before, Smackdown is the Total Divas division plus Becky. They only got three genuine good wrestlers in Becky, Naomi and Nattie but with Carmella and Alexa still very green and Eva Marie being absolutely terrible there's not a lot of options here for good matches.
I've seen Alexa and Carmella have better matches than Naomi in NXT.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
I've seen Alexa and Carmella have better matches than Naomi in NXT.

Neither one have better matches than Naomi vs AJ from NXT, also, when exactly have you seen Naomi get spotlight to even showcase a lot? When she was getting over with the crowd with all those high impact moves, they turned her heel and neutered her moveset just so they could have another heel to feed to Nikki Bella at the time.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There is said to be some heavy consideration to giving Smackdown their own cruiserweight division. Vince McMahon isn't high on the Cruiserweights (Triple H is very high on them), but according to the report, he would prefer for RAW and Smackdown to have equal championships on each show as a means to achieving balance. However, the reported caveat is the success of the RAW cruiserweights, before they consider extending it to the two brands.

Pi'Raw giving y'all the blueprint