90 Day Fiance basically confirms how dumb, disgusting and pathetic White Men are

Ricky Dunigan

Superstar
Daps

This fool from Connecticut really got it like that? :mjtf:

Also saw some guitars and a Friedman amp in his living room in another episode :patrice:

Now he out here running around in an 80s looking sports car? :patrice:

He lives or lived in Cos Cob, Greenwich.

Known for cats with long money and blond ex wives living off of that long money .

Funny thing is, his ex wife is acting nicer than a lot of those former Barbies do towards the new model . Allegedly, someone who I messed with for a bit is going through this with her man’s new woman...

I saw the Cos Cob sign and started laughing and my girl started looking at me like :mjpls:

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
He lives or lived in Cos Cob, Greenwich.

Known for cats with long money and blond ex wives living off of that long money .

Funny thing is, his ex wife is acting nicer than a lot of those former Barbies do towards the new model . Allegedly, someone who I messed with for a bit is going through this with her man’s new woman...

I saw the Cos Cob sign and started laughing and my girl started looking at me like :mjpls:

Ex wife is acting nice cause shes gona keep getting that money for a LONG time. She dont even have to work.

She was quick to ask that Pre-nup question tho.

:mjlol:

Daps
Ex wife is acting nice cause shes gona keep getting that money for a LONG time. She dont even have to work.

She was quick to ask that Pre-nup question tho.

:mjlol:

Living off the husband & getting smashed by the side piece / pool boy im sure lol

Yep... or getting dug out by NYC boys is another pass time of theirs
She just re-married. He must have money, because he’s on her level physically.

smoove157

Never Ever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
last nights ep was a goldmine.

chic with the south african guy.... talmbout she leaving for a month... and how HE knows its the right thing to do.... :stopitslime: and how she didnt wanna put it off till next year.. so she decides to incorporate into what is the most stressful 90 days possible

simon phoenix gotta re-evaluate his entire life. i aint even talmbout great value iggy, breh got on fendi and versace, and he living at home with moms and he almost 30. :childplease: then shorty sitting there with an attitude, then she wanna go uptstairs to the room. then when she tells him, she dont talk during meals.... THEY NEVER ATE A MEAL TOGETHER BEFORE??? how he dont know that

that brazil shorty was DEFINITELY a prostitute before, just telling dude how she copped car as some sort of golden parachute type backup plan :manny:.... but that guy is about his money and he understand that as a straight business move :ld: he was like, aight i'm past it, lets just move on

chich with the turkish guy, she needs to get a fukking clue... yall dont speak the same langue at all, and its not even close. how come they dont got the same translator as Paul and his shorty? they really be communicated with no effort with whatever app they using. LOL @ HER and the Maid of Honor both crying whilst trying on wedding dresses.... "everythings gonna be ok" :duck:

rantanamo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They have shown zero chemistry. It’s like they just met yesterday and TLC is trying to give them a background story and make it work. I know it’s a TV show and that he’s trying to get his music career popping but damn
Pillow Talk is usually better than the show.

Dean and Tarik are the most entertaining people on the show, followed by David and Annie. Loren and Alexei are boring. Molly and her business partner are annoying, and Russ and Pao are frustrating to watch, because she emasculates him.

Even Darcey and Stacey, and Elisabeth and Andrei were more interesting to watch. Hell, Kalani and Asuelu provided some entertainment, and he come off slow.

Be hoping Andrei's sister in law show up.