90s nizzas, remember "Lil Vicious"? (The baby shabba ranks)

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
A TON of work went into this whole mixtape series (I've actually been collecting and planning for this series for years)....glad to see ppl are feelin it. Vol.2 droppin soon, so stay tuned....

Whole shyt fire

Fave parts is the 34 min mark

That "Tom's Diner" sample:whew:

I need that expanded

And the 1hr 11 mark:mjgrin:

djfilthyrich

All Star
Daps
Whole shyt fire

Fave parts is the 34 min mark

That "Tom's Diner" sample:whew:

I need that expanded

And the 1hr 11 mark:mjgrin:

Thanks for the feedback homie....those parts you mentioned are 2 of my fav parts too. For that Tom's Diner blend, I always had the idea to loop the acapella vocal & layer it over some hard drums, but wasn't sure what acapella to match it with yet....then I came across the Bounty Killer acapella and he was singing his verse to the tune of Tom's Diner, so it worked out perfectly. Then weeks later I was digging thru some old crates in a random record store, and came across the Michigan & Smiley track called Tom's Diner, and it had the acapella on it too which is rare....so the whole thing just came together by chance. Probably my fav blend on the whole tape along with the first Cutty Ranks tracks over Ice Cube's 'Wicked'.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I'm about to age myself but this was THE jam at all the 7th grade parties in middle school.

Them dembow chops start hittin' and you start hitting the butterfly and shyt :banderas:

This used to also be in rotation on the regular

youre not lying breh...nika was fukking huge in the middle school days