A$AP Ferg - Big A$AP feat Monica ("How you gon kick the leader out of A$AP ?")

DanielAlfredsson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Joint knocks.

I pepped Ferg's new project, was dope, don't get all this fall off talk. He's a MUCH better rapper and artist now than when he first dropped. He's on different types of beats now so if that's the issue, fair, but don't tell me he ain't flowing way better now.

Vinny Lupton

Superstar
Daps
Groups/crews can't last because:

1)when you're broke vs when everyone has money its different and everybody doesn't need each other

2) these groups get popular and lots of press because white people are obsessed with groups of black teenagers with their shirts off. Once they're grown men they move on to new shirtless kids

L@CaT

For Hire Gunslinger!
Daps
Groups/crews can't last because:

1)when you're broke vs when everyone has money its different and everybody doesn't need each other

2) these groups get popular and lots of press because white people are obsessed with groups of black teenagers with their shirts off. Once they're grown men they move on to new shirtless kids

:russ:

OGBIGBOY187

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cam's Range Rover
ferg was always 2nd when it came to the artists and 3rd when it came to the actual Mob. the group was at they best with the street goth shyt.

Ferg has his fanbase so he will be just fine solo but he needs to stop the cap that he was the "leader"

Drip Bayless

Superstar
Daps
that new Ferg album is awful.
Ant was kicked out long before Ferg and went caught his own wave.
When did Ant get kicked out:ohhh:
I saw an interview last year he said he was the most loyal one out of all of them

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Rocky falling off was the end of these guys. He was the only one who was worth listening to

Rocky should’ve soaked up as much as possible from Tyler and Jaden and hoped doing shyt like “Sundress” would’ve been his second coming.

That joint with Ferg and Brent Fayaz slaps tho

OGBIGBOY187

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cam's Range Rover
When did Ant get kicked out:ohhh:
I saw an interview last year he said he was the most loyal one out of all of them
I dont think he got kicked out but he branched off and did his own thing wit Baltimore nikkas. Marino Gang got everything from comp. mixtapes to gear and they own skate team.

Ant and Yams had a relationship wayyy before ASAP was even thought about