Albums A$AP Ferg - Floor Seats (2019) (Out Now)

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
I actually really enjoyed this after the two times I just ran it back on my jog.
only miss for me is the song with the City Girl or Asian Doll

songs that have been out fit better in the album as a whole but the album really finishes nicely. those last three songs, the Timbo produced one, the Ty Dolla feature and then the last joint sounds straight up 90's Bad Boy R&B are great.

pleased with it after my expectations being low.

Last edited:

bordeaux

xxx
Daps
Reppin
God's Plan
my first time even hearing he was releasing anything. looking forward to this. i liked still striving a whole lot.

BukowCrow

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I didn't even know he had an album coming out, nice start to the day. Ferg's been the most consistent Mob member ever since Rocky decided he wanted to be some experimental artist.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
There's a couple ok songs on here, but am I wrong in saying that Ferg may have peaked on Trap Lord & Ferg Forever? I still think he's a pretty dope rapper, but man, album wise, NOTHING hits like Trap Lord, and it's been 6 years, and I'm wondering if he can still put together something as good as that.

Yade

BigJohnsons lol
Daps
His first album was insanely dope but dude fell off completely after that

Wonder why

Killalex

Hov did it so you don't have to
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TDE
There's a couple ok songs on here, but am I wrong in saying that Ferg may have peaked on Trap Lord & Ferg Forever? I still think he's a pretty dope rapper, but man, album wise, NOTHING hits like Trap Lord, and it's been 6 years, and I'm wondering if he can still put together something as good as that.
From an amazing album to wackness for years. What happened :mjcry:

CHERUB

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
its ok. I gave a good listen during my workout.. half way thru i had the :hhh: face and switched to another album. Its never good when you gotta switch songs mid set smhhh