A$AP Mob - Yamborghini High (VIDEO)

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Video so fukkng Fire. Their artistic direction is so ahead. I wonder who directed the video?
:what: it's just datamoshing breh calm down. Besides artists using this technique for a decade MGMT and Kanye used it for their videos years ago. They ain't ahead of sh1t lol.

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There's much more to the video than just datamoshing. :what: And that datamoshing is unique because it's never been applied in HIP HOP, as far as I know.

Kanye is not hip hop and that Welcome to Heartbreak is far as fukk from hip hop.

Give credit where it's due
:what: nicca go sit your stupid ass down somewhere brah...it's datamoshing, filters and post editing to change the colours in the video. That's it...talking like it's some groundbreaking sh1t, I did datamoshing back in 2008 at uni on my sh1tty laptop :dead:

LSD however was a monumental video...probs best of the past decade. This nicca really tryna front like datamoshing in a hip hop video is groundbreaking :pachaha:

SirBiatch

Prince of Persia. Stalked for daps
Daps
:what: nicca go sit your stupid ass down somewhere brah...it's datamoshing, filters and post editing to change the colours in the video. That's it...talking like it's some groundbreaking sh1t, I did datamoshing back in 2008 at uni on my sh1tty laptop :dead:

LSD however was a monumental video...probs best of the past decade. This nicca really tryna front like datamoshing in a hip hop video is groundbreaking :pachaha:

Still ramble about datamoshing when there's much more at play, brehs

fkthisgaysite

Banned
Daps
even though Ferg the MVP of this joint, i love Ant's verse on this.

and that hipster group Chairlift did a few joints like that before before Welcome To Heartbreak
People shyt on Ant but he be flowin on most of the trax hes on imo.