notice the vid almost always comes before the single/download
:sas2:¿

X x x x x x

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
No lie I didn't like this on first listen but I went back to it and yeah I'm feeling it mainly due to Danger Mouse's production.

MouseTeeth

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens
At first I was skeptical but his singin was dope! The melody he did was fire...he's on to something w this

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
At first I was skeptical but his singin was dope! The melody he did was fire...he's on to something w this

I've always liked Rockys singing. He's not s great singer but what he's going for w/ it fits him

Some of my fav songs of his he did a bit a singing ie: Demons, max Julien

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
I don't fukk with the singing too much but that beat switch and the way Rocky delivered his verse, this is dope :obama:

Daps
Song is definitely getting better after more spins. I don't know how anyone can really hate Rocky's voice yet at the same time listen to the sing/rap guys from Atlanta. I gotta give Rocky props for stepping outside of the box. He consistently has some of the best visual+beat combinations, and that's really all of his doings. Even if he isn't doing the primary production or direction work, it's all his artistic vision. He's not a bad rapper either. His flow has always been solid, but lyrically can slack.

Now back to this song. Dangermouse killed it on the production. It's just so spacey, groovy, and beautiful. The guitar work (Joe Fox) is nice and ambient. Rocky's voice is underrated.

That chorus :wow:

"It started in Hollywood
Dreamin of sharing love"

But wow, that video is absolutely incredible. Even if it's a clear nod to Enter the Void, it's still amazing to see that pulled off in a music video. The scene right after the song comes back on after Rocky's verse (4:30) is gorgeous. :mjcry:One of the best music videos I have ever seen tbh. Cinematography, editing, concept is all A+

Last edited:

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Song is definitely getting better after more spins. I don't know how anyone can really hate Rocky's voice yet at the same time listen to the sing/rap guys from Atlanta. I gotta give Rocky props for stepping outside of the box. He consistently has some of the best visual+beat combinations, and that's really all of his doings. Even if he isn't doing the primary production or direction work, it's all his artistic vision. He's not a bad rapper either. His flow has always been solid, but lyrically can slack.

Now back to this song. Dangermouse killed it on the production. It's just so spacey, groovy, and beautiful. The guitar work (Joe Fox) is nice and ambient. Rocky's voice is underrated.

That chorus :wow:

"It started in Hollywood
Dreamin of sharing love"

But wow, that video is absolutely incredible. Even if it's a clear nod to Enter the Void, it's still amazing to see that pulled off in a music video. The scene right after the song comes back on after Rocky's verse (4:30) is gorgeous. :mjcry:One of the best music videos I have ever seen tbh. Cinematography, editing, concept is all A+

To me, he is one of only a few cats out here that is truly an artist in the rap game. He doesnt just spit a hot 16 and thats it. He encompasses artistry as a whole. He's got my money.

:manny:

Daps
Reppin
Charlotte, North Carolina
THE NATURE BOY LOVES LSD MEAN GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENEEEE

ric-flair-strut-o_medium.gif

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
yall nikkas need to get off this drug shyt...anyway, not what i want to hear from rocky, beat/vibe saved it, but damn, i'm seeing this prolly won't get half the burn either LLA's did

zoo

★★★★★
Daps
This track is crazy to me, DM killed the production. Video is dope too

Lil Diddy

Pro
Daps
I all the way didn't expect to fukk with this as much as I did. It might be my low expectations but this is tight