A$AP Rocky Says Meek Lost

jilla82

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
the internet
As for the potential of Drake having a ghostwriter?

If you ask me if that matters, or if the public cares, that’s two different questions. I think that it doesn’t matter at this point for the public — they seem like they don’t care. I don’t know. To me it matters.

Just like every other actual MC, and hip hop head.
Its fine that the avg music listener doesnt care...but to pretend like having respect in your industry isnt important is ignoring a major truth.

Basically....nobody came out of this unscathed.
Drake will never be looked at as an MC to those that matter.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
A$AP Rocky Weighs In On Drake Vs. Meek Mill: 'There Had To Be A Loser'

Me and him mostly share the same opinion on this. Meek's main trump card was the Quentin Miller, and no one cares about that, so he loses. He also doesn't think Meek will be too damaged by this lose.

I'm hoping we can get all the mainstream new school rappers' opinion on this. Big Sean, Wale, J. Cole, we already know what Kendrick thinks. :sas1:

This is really the first bashing of heads between peers since Control dropped, and context not included, it was sort of dope to see.

I agree with Rocky 100% about the shyt being fun. I ain't laugh this long in a minute plus it made me appreciate hip hop again. I been listening to music non stop since this beef jumped off.

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's already starting. Peep how rocky had to say "not saying drake ain't write it, I'm sure he did", and that to him it does matter. Like I said, drakes back will forever be against the wall with his peers. Its only a matter of time before an equally popular rapper who actually writes comes in for the death blow.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
It's already starting. Peep how rocky had to say "not saying drake ain't write it, I'm sure he did", and that to him it does matter. Like I said, drakes back will forever be against the wall with his peers. Its only a matter of time before an equally popular rapper who actually writes comes in for the death blow.

And it will be a glorious blood bath :banderas: