A Black woman was criminally charged after a miscarriage. It shows the perils of pregnancy post-Roe

Laidbackman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
I didn't know this happened at her home. On that note, don't they have abortion pills for women that want to have abortions, and part by part of the fetus is suppose to come out in their toilet anyway. This was only allowed in early terms of pregnancies, from what I remember. With that said, it appears she thought what she did was legal. At least she didn't abort the child on purpose like the ones who took the abortion pill, all though this whole thing was messed up.

Btw, the accused looks like a girl I went to junior high and high school with, who was one of the sweetest girls in the class. That was the first thing that came to my mind when I saw her on the news. The girl I went to school with was very shy, and never said but a few words, unlike a lot of the loud girls she rode the school bus with. As a matter of fact, I don't think she ever said a word. Anyway, I could tell she liked me. But I never approached her because she was too slim. If the accused had a personality anything like hers, then I know she should have never been charged. You can almost tell by looking at her.

Last edited: