A blood that claims to be Crip Mac’s father, wants to run the fade

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps
Dead ass?? This deserves its own thread lmao. No footage?
Yup. No footage. It was just me and he initiated the incident by following me in the car I was working on. He claimed someone had thrown a bottle at the house he was in. If so that person wasn’t me but he was unrelenting in not going on his way so I got angry and told him to get out of his car. He wouldn’t but kept followingg me and he was on the phone talking to police so I could hear him. He was referring to me to the cops as his opps. The call gave me informant vibes and I’m pretty sure he was on the kind of drugs that make people slow with an inability to understand, perhaps coupled with a slight paranoia. Driving a newish Buick Lacrosse

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yup. No footage. It was just me and he initiated the incident by following me in the car I was working on. He claimed someone had thrown a bottle at the house he was in. If so that person wasn’t me but he was unrelenting in not going on his way so I got angry and told him to get out of his car. He wouldn’t but kept followingg me and he was on the phone talking to police so I could hear him. He was referring to me to the cops as his opps. The call gave me informant vibes and I’m pretty sure he was on the kind of drugs that make people slow with an inability to understand, perhaps coupled with a slight paranoia. Driving a newish Buick Lacrosse
Nah that’s crazy, he a whole bytch, most gang members are so I’m not surprised