A-Boogie arrested on gun & drug charges, houses raided :mjcry:

Finesse

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Gotham
This isn't the feds.

How stupid can you be to have guns in your house after a shooting. Someone should have removed everything even the weed. The "security" better eat those charge. Can't let the star and breadwinner of your label do time.

You right :patrice:

Them boys were moving sloopy. After the shooting they should of got rid all of the guns. I understand their perspective tho they prolly thought the bounce back wouldnt be so immediate. The house search literally happened one day later.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You right :patrice:

Them boys were moving sloopy. After the shooting they should of got rid all of the guns. I understand their perspective tho they prolly thought the bounce back wouldnt be so immediate. The house search literally happened one day later.

You had a full day to get rid the guns. Immediately after the shooting that should have been a priority. They should have been gone within an hour or two. If he had legit armed security this would never be an issue.

They probably didn't even think the police were on their way.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
I recently just saw a rover wit the Karma 3 cover design all over it. Breh must've been in Jersey recently:lupe:
East live in Bergen County I think

If it was a white Range that was him :mjlol:

Prob coming back from eating Kennedy’s fried chicken and sipping Moët on a Harlem side block :mjlol: