A-Boogie, PNB Rock & crew jump Lil B backstage at Rolling Loud concert in the bay!!! (VIDEO)

FeloniousMonk

Dont mind me..Im a azzhole
Daps
Reppin
Them Lo Lifes...
Shoot the fair one for what? Nikka we herbing u. That was an old fashioned "herbing." Herbed him in his own backyward as a sign of disrespect. Had that nikka pointing fingers. U sitting here talking about no scratches dude got herbed...end of story. Nikkas wasnt trying to break his bones or blind him or cause permanant damage, that would have been out of line...Just a quick 1, 2 ,1, 2 mic check herbing and keep it moving. Sure, we can peace it out for the sake of Hip Hop and Black culture after u get your herbing, why not? Thats right , take your herb ass on stage and tell the world u love me after I just pulled my foot out your ass.
Riiiiiight...let you tell it..

Them niccas is soft or excuse me..didnt want to do any permanent damage and they "herbed" Lil B...

Gotcha..

Donny

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:patrice:

U looking suspect homie....U caping a lil too hard for a nikka who's been beat up on camera twice, went on ESPN wearing a church lady outfit and called his first album "I'm gay"
Pnb Rock got a 15 year old girl pregnant got and knocked out in his own hood by some high school freshman and that's A Boogies man so what are we talking about

Ron Fox

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Thats top secret information
Pnb Rock got a 15 year old girl pregnant got and knocked out in his own hood by some high school freshman and that's A Boogies man so what are we talking about

:patrice:

U looking suspect homie....U caping a lil too hard for a nikka who's been beat up on camera twice, went on ESPN wearing a church lady outfit and called his first album "I'm gay"